Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1001  Edited By DBVSE7
No Caption Provided

Name: Agni (Flame Shaman Release.)

Species: Rakshasa/Forgotten One

Race: Fire God.

Physical Features: Agni has taken off his mask, and revealed his true form. Muscular, thin, toned and tall (6'1). He has brown skin. Where's Shaman relics and armor, and always has eight skulls floating around his body. He also has a new magic staff to help use his abilities.

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral

Antagonist.

Morals: Kills, Destroys his enemies.

Power Set.

• Nether Manipulation.

• Omni-Incineration: can burn anything, even if they are normally non-flammable, incorporeal or even conceptual entities, such as time. He can raise the temperature to absolute levels, generating scientifically unexplainable levels of particle energies; due to burning at such otherwise impossible levels, complete annihilation of object at subatomic levels occur.

• Pyrokinetic Beam Emission: Agni can create a potent beam composed of concentrated fire that can burn anything on contact. (can be used as a Lang range slash with Katana)

• Fire Surface Creation/Emission: Agni can cause surfaces (often floor) to emit flames, causing fire-damage on anything in contact with them or the flames.

• Fire Creature Conjurer: Agni is able to create beings and of fire or shape existing flames into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.

• Omnidirectional Flame: Agni Can release massive amounts of fire in every directions at once for almost unlimited scales. This ability allows the user to dispatch many foes at once and destroy large area like villages. If inside a building or in a closed off area it could potentially have similar effects as a flash over.

• Reflective Blast: Agni can launch attacks using concentrated Pyro bullets from his finger tips that bounce off of various surfaces, utilizing this ability to hit targets around corners. This can be a result of the projectile's properties or just a sign of the user's skill with a weapon.

• Flame Solidification: Agni can solidify fire, with the level of solidity can be like jello to as hard as Agni wants it to be with enough will and cosmic Aether energy fused his flames, his flame can become Nigh-indestructible. (takes awhile to master)

• Flame Generation: Agni has the power to increase the amounts of fire or powers related to fire.

• Fire Transmogrification: Agni can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into fire.

• Pyrokinetic Healing: Agni can heal himself or others by using flames/fire/heat.

• Pyro-Regeneration: Agni can use fire to regenerate his body with the amount used defining the speed of healing.

• Pyroportation: Agni can teleport via fire, merging into flame of any size and appearing anywhere else from the same element.

• Nether-Flame Manipulation: Agni can fuse his Nether energy and normal flames to make at base a 10x superior to cosmic flame given off comets, meteors, asteroids, stars, planets, nebulas, quasars, suns, and solar winds. Nether-flames can burn in space without the need of the consumption of oxygen, and the intensity is so high, they can completely vaporize any matter without leaving byproducts such as ash. Nether select what they want to burn and what not to wit mere thought.

• Flame Shield: Agni can make targets resistant/immune to fire-based attacks.

• Fire-Body: Agni can turn his body into living flame (instantaneous reflex)

• High Level Precog.

• Demonic Spirit Flame Empowerment: Agni is able to acquire power from spiritual/Demonic Flame which augments Agni's spiritual and physical attributes. Agni body and spiritual fortitude are heavily increased as a result of the flame and can protect him as long as the connection to the spiritual flame source remains active (Hell.) This Demonic Flame works like Divine Flame except the main property is different from Divine. The properties of it are still different, like divine flame you couldn't really classify it as fire. Simply it annihilates all who oppose the flames will. It's "heat", is a spirit force that manifest itself into an entirely different one that can even be felt by those who are not of a demonic/spiritual nature. The force emitted works the same way as the "flames", but more as a warning. It adapts to every beings understanding of the universe. (Organic, Cyber, Cosmic, Spiritual)

The "Flame" can absorb mystical properties like a sponge. Agni can also use his flames in his combat and other abilities.

• Demonic Essence:

- Immune to disease/poisons/virus.

- Highly resistant to Magic.

- Highly resistant to Psionic's.

• Flame Essence:

- immune to electricity.

- immune air manipulation.

- immune to normal water manipulation.

• Eternal Ash of Hell. Agni can release an manifestation of his Demonic Flame in Ash form, said to be made out of the souls of hell. Agni can, create, generate, and manipulate this Ash from any surface, and can control its size and density. This Ash cannot be blown away or removed unless hell itself is destroyed.

Agni's Ash also acts as a sealing technique. It can completely seal/absorb souls,magic, and can also be made into creatures and objects of free will or can be completely controlled.

Physicals: Strength and Durability of a 100+ ton class. Speed: Hypersonic, also instant flame teleportation. Agni is a expert swordsman. (Superior Skill but Styles similar to, Killer B-Black Star-Kenshin-Gintoki-Roronoa Zoro-Kirito-Hiei-Sora.

Background Information: His origins are unknown. He holds no memories important. Just his memories on fighting.

Other Info: Agni had mention to certain members of his clan to never remove his mask unless needed. The last time this happen he was full of rage and went on a rampage with one of his favored clansman.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1002  Edited By MasterOfEvil
No Caption Provided

Prince Skylas

Age/Birthdate: 263 years old

Species: Forgotten One

Race: Naga

Physical Features: 8'0, green scales, snake head helmet

Antagonist

Morals: Psychopathic killer who enjoys when pain is inflicted on any one, even himself. tends to go against his mother's orders

Powerset (If Applicable): class 1 strength/speed/durability/agility, class 4 endurance/stamina, class 2 electric aura (inflict damage to himself as well as opponents he touches), poison generation/immunity, acid generation, class 4 regeneration, class 4+ combat skill, class 4 intelligence/tactics, class 7 pain empowerment (strength/speed/agility/durability increase when he is in pain; maximum for each is class 6)

Background Information: Of all the spawn that Empress Gorgon made, Skylas was the weakest. The entire clan saw his existence as a waste and were fine with letting him know that. This lead to Skylas having a severe sense of self-loathing. This caused him to constantly hurt himself as punishment for his weakness. One night. as he about hurt himself more, a spirit approached him. This spirit introduced himself as his the former Emperor of the Naga and Skylas's father, Zamiren. He then told the child that there were 2 ways to gain the respect that he was owed: Earn the favor of the Empress or gain power for himself. Asking Skylas which he would choose, the Emperor was pleased to see the child demand nothing less than both. The Emperor gave the child the information that would need, but then told him that he needed to throw himself off the highest cliff in their land to get it. With nothing left to lose, he did what he was told to do. Now left in more pain than he had ever experienced before, he felt a strange sort of rush growing inside him. His father told him that he had unlocked an old ability of their clan that appear once every couple generations: to grow in strength once pain was inflicted. Skylas was then instructed to destroy a certain section of the ground with this ability. Once this was done, he was stunned by what he found: one of the legendary Ragnarok Shard's, Aphrodite's Mirror. Rushing back to his home, his brothers and sister were waiting for him, curious to see what he found. Knowing that they would take this victory away from him, Skylas used his new power to butcher them all. The Empress found him soon after, surrounded by the bodies. Finally losing his grip on sanity, he gleefully presented the shard to his mother. Initially angry for what he had done, she couldn't resist the sense of pride she had for her son's strength. She then used the shard to take South America with Skylas at her side.

253 years later, Skylas had become the royalty that he always wanted to be, having been trained by the his father and having his madness nurtured by his mother. And with all of the new players entering the Zodiac conflict, he could help but be overjoyed for what's coming. But, needing something to do in the meantime, he found that this "Superpower Extreme Championship" would be a good way to occupy himself.

Other Info: initially seen as a class 1 until he starts feel pain; Despised by the other Marquis since he is what caused them to lode territory; slowly but surely killed every Naga who mistreated him as a child; enjoys fighting strong opponents (more opportunity for pain)

@thevivas

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: INTERSTING CHARACTER :o.

"enjoys fighting strong opponents (more opportunity for pain)" I just love this part XDD

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mavis vs Skylas would be an interesting fight now that I think about it.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dbvse7:

Hey pal I need assistance, I'm making a new character....(hopefully a good one)

but I need classifications of the classes

EXAMPLE: Is Class 7 strength Hulk level strength or Wolverine level strength

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Playing it safe, It's probably inbetween, than close to Hulk level. Remember these characters will get stronger so inbetween feels more accurate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: where is the class list again for this, I'd like to know so i will be able to keep in mind what I've made so far.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1008  Edited By CitizenSentry

No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate:Was not born.

Species:Eldritch

Race:Has black rocky protrusions over his body.

Physical Features:42ft 7000lbs

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral Antagonist.

Morals:Loves to kill and gains enjoyment through torture.

Powerset (If Applicable): Superhuman strength (World War Hulk, can increase with augmentation from his suit.), Superhuman speed (800mph), Invulnerability (Cannot be injured by known weapons), Technopathy (Can communicate with all forms of technology), Psionic blasts, Flight (Mach 57).

Physicals: Has gone toe to toe with Epsilon in the past and at times overpowered him. Has used his tail to crush Graphumtanium.

@dbvse7

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1009  Edited By Primez0ne

@dbvse7: Just saying that Forgotten Ones can't to my knowledge manipulate Aether energy. I think it should just be Nether energy.

edit: Can you find any pictures that could be Jotun? Multiheaded would be great.

@etheral_dreams can Old Ones manipulate Aether energy?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Good, bug an Eldritch character with technological powers doesn't really make any sense seeing as they are mutated by dark matter radiation among other things. Perhaps you could expand his powers to general electricity manipulation, an application of which is technopathy. @primez0ne: no they can't. Also, save the Jotuns for me.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Cool I thought so. Are you OK with the Chimera on the last comment on the last page? Just making sure but you said you were going to recreate the Garuda and Naga to your liking right?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Good, bug an Eldritch character with technological powers doesn't really make any sense seeing as they are mutated by dark matter radiation among other things. Perhaps you could expand his powers to general electricity manipulation, an application of which is technopathy. @primez0ne: no they can't. Also, save the Jotuns for me.

Alright i'll delete him and re-create a new character.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1013  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@citizensentry said:

@dbvse7:

I can't remember where I saw it in the pm, but class 7 strength is supposed to be galactus level, class 3 is like a city block being destroyed

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1014  Edited By Primez0ne

@citizensentry said:

@dbvse7:

I can't remember where I saw it in the pm, but class 7 strength is supposed to be galactus level, class 3 is like a city block being destroyed

Page 17 comment 827

• There are 7 Esper Classes: Class 7 or Alphas are extremely, extremely rare (let's say there are only 150 million humans left on Earth. Let's say 5% of them are Espers. Only 0.000001% of those Espers are Alphas) and can match the Marquis (meaning they can be high herald level.) Class 6 Espers are planetary threats, Class 5 being around country to continent level, Class 4 being city to island level, Class 3 being multi-city block level, Class 2 being building level, Class 1 or Omegas have the power to easily destroy small structures.

If we are going by @etheral_dreams's class system then Class 7 is high herald level but ED may have changed it already.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1015  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@primez0ne: Yup. I haven't seen the Chimera yet, it kinda got lost in the sea of comments.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Yup. I haven't seen the Chimera yet, it kinda got lost in the sea of comments.

Azaroph, Marquis of the Chimera

No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate: 2765

Species:Old One

Race:Chimera

Physical Features:

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral:Antagonist

Morals:Loves to fight, can go into a berserk rage when he won't be able to tell friend from foe

Powerset (If Applicable):

• Full molecular control of body- can be used to shape-shift, duplicate itself, change density,change size,etc
  • Matter ingestion- Can devour all matter and energy and convert it to it's' own use
  • Regeneration- Is capable of coming back from a blood puddle
  • Feral Mind- Is highly resistant to telepathy and can cause those who look into it's mind to go feral. This also make Azaroph highly unpredictable.
  • Beast Mimicry- Mimics living thing's anatomy allowing it to copy the abilities of that creature
  • Enhanced senses- All of its senses are Superman level

It's nobility is the Blood of the Demon which allows it to become a Hell lord and take a more demonic form. In this form Azaroph can empower itself endlessly using nether increasing it's physical power to immeasurable amounts. Azaroph is also able to infuse land with nether allowing it to have complete control over it.

No Caption Provided

Physicals:Superman level strength and durability at base and hypersonic in speed

Background Information:Before Azaroph became the Marquis of the Chimera they were among the weakest of all the Old Ones and were one of the most hated of them for their revolting appearance. After overthrowing the previous leader Azaroph, who had lived it's whole life being hated, challenged the Fenris Alpha at the time and kills him. This earned the Chimeras the fear of most of the other Old One clans and respect from the higher ranked clans like the Alvar and Draco. When the Old Ones invaded Earth Azaroph lead the Chimera on a massive rampage that eclipsed even the Dragon's own wave of destruction throughout the world.

Other Info: Azaroph's only weakness is that while it can be clever at times overall it isn't that smart.

This is it.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1017  Edited By MasterOfEvil
No Caption Provided

Janoga

Age/Birthdate: Unknown (he doesn't care)

Race: Djinn

Physical Features: variable size, but sticks with 7'0 most times

Antagonist

Morals: Will crush anyone to achieve his goals; believes that the whole world should lay beneath him

Powerset (If Applicable): class 3 strength/speed/endurance/durability, class 4 intelligence, class 4 swordsman, class -1 realty warping (summon weapons and other items/ jumps to class 6 once lamp is used by a human), class 4 element control, go intangible, shape-shift, turn into a living flame or smoke, teleport and create illusions.

Background Information: The fact that a single being managed to bring down the Djinn was not a fact the clan enjoyed. However, time passed and the began to acclimate to their new lives. Everyone except for Janoga. But, the thing that infuriates Janoga the most is that their leader, Obalue, has shown no interest in undoing their curse. They were once the most powerful of all, but now they are the laughing stock of the world. Especially with having to rely on lowly humans to gain their full power, though temporarily. He made his point clear for as long as he can remember, only for his opinion to fall on deaf ears. This made him an outcast in his own clan, which only fueled his hatred of Obalue, as well as the Silent One for cursing them. This hatred gained the attention of a strange woman named Angelica. She informed him that an army unlike anything the world had ever seen was coming and their target was the Silent One and all the Marquis. Seeing this opportunity, a deal was made. This army would kill Obalue and the Silent One for him, while Janoga would use his illusions to mask trick Earth's forces into thinking that the army is far smaller than it truly is. Once terms were discussed, a man appeared before him. Calling himself Zeroth, he agreed on the condition that Janoga uses his illusions to change his looks so that he could operate on Earth. Once this was done, they went their separate ways. Returning home, Janoga approached Obalue and apologized for his behavior and requested to work as his assistant. Knowing that war was on its way for the Marquis, Obalue agreed. And Janoga smiled at the fact that Obalue has no idea that his million years among the living is coming to an end.

Other Info: the reason that Zeroth becomes Joseph; can make massive illusions with enough effort; believes that killing the Silent One will end the curse; plans on ruling whatever is left of the Earth with an iron fist once the wars are over; informed Zeroth of how to kill Djinn

@thevivas

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Flame Shaman Agni on the top of this page and I can't remember now but check the other Zodiac you made too.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1021  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Antares, Marquis of the Jotun

Age/Birthdate: 869 billion years old, one of the oldest Forgotten Ones. He predates the universe

Race: Jotun

Physical Features: Antares naturally appears as a chaotic mass of thousands of different faces orbiting one giant, shadowy body. He has hundreds of tentacles for hands, as well as countless ones coming out of his faces. He is the biggest Forgotten One, dwarfing stars at his normal size; the Caelians mistook his body for a small galaxy.

Somewhat similar to this:

No Caption Provided

Morals: Antares embodies apathy. He has no emotions and views them as a waste of energy and an obstacle. Everything he does is ultimately for furthering chaos and sustaining his own existence. He crushes any and everything in his way. Antares is also incredibly intelligent and is knows virtually everything in existence. He uses his vast knowledge and ruthlessness to shape events in his favor.

Powerset (If Applicable): Like all Forgotten Ones, Antares can manipulate the chaotic counterpart of aether: the force of Nether. He can use it to accomplish nearly effect such as super strength (strong enough to tear apart black holes and collapse giant stars with a tap), super speed (massively faster-than-light), teleportation, flight, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, space-time manipulation, telekinesis (able to move, destroy, and rearrange entire constellations), telepathy, immortality, shape-shifting, creating life, controlling the dead, absorbing souls, nigh-omniscience, ect. He also has a unique ability in which each of his thousands of faces are able to "view" and exist within a different version of reality wherein events happen differently. If the current reality he's in - the one where the story takes place, the universe - doesn't fit his desire, he can simply interact with an alternate reality through his other faces. For example, if he is somehow injured, he can temporarily shift into a version of reality in which it never happened, and then go back into the mainstream timeline, no longer injured or having experienced the event.

Like all of the Zodiac, Antares possesses a Ragnarok Shard. (A Ragnarok Shard is a mystical artifact that allows him to channel and wield the collective powers and strength of all Forgotten Ones in his clan, as well as access new ones. They were reforged from the fragments of the Ragnarok Drive, a weapon humanity unknowingly built with nether.) With his Ragnarok Shard, he can control the value of any quantity or phenomena in the real world. For example, he can control how many atoms there are in an enemy's body, the speed/kinetic energy of moving objects, the size of his body, the blast radius of an explosion, how long until someone dies, the amount of time it takes for an action to happen, ect. Through this, he can continually amp himself and lower his enemies' power.

Background Information: Antares is a strict and powerful ruler, and has reigned over the Jotuns for billions of years. In fact, 70% of the race was spawned directly from him. He wished personally fashion them in order to make them the most powerful of the Forgotten One Clans. Antares is often viewed as the most dangerous of the Zodiac, and is rarely seen. His very name can make make demons of all races die with horror.

Other Info: He spends most of his time in deep space, instead of Earth. He ravages distant planets and stars, and he was the first Zodiac to encounter the Caelians.

@thevivas

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: See the Jotun Marquis above.

I'm gonna redesign the Garuda Marquis tomorrow.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1023  Edited By DBVSE7

@etheral_dreams: He's a force LMAOO. Wait so now he rivals Èlan.. why must you be so cruel boss man XD.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1024  Edited By Primez0ne

@etheral_dreams: Do you think we need to power up the other Marquis since Antares can beat all the other Marquis by himself or is how everything is now fine?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Yeah, go ahead and upgrade their power. Although, I planned on making Antares the strongest from the get-go, just not exactly sure how. @dbvse7: Sorry XD. Still, I plan on writing a scene where Antares wipes out a fleet of Caelian Nidhoggs (a nidhogg is a giant Caelian war-ship designed for deep space combat. They consume entire stars as fuel and can attack with the force of supernovae) by himself, with TK.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Oh don't be hahaha I really like the character. The "View" ability is genius XD.

Also Èlan needs someone like that when he "disappears". It's makes a good story for him. Plus Èlan doesn't have a "rival" among the Zodiac so this is good :D.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1028  Edited By DBVSE7

@etheral_dreams: For comic relief, Èlan should be standing by him while that happens.

"With a swift motion of his hand Antares wipes out an entire fleet of CNs"

As Èlan watches Antares, he's secretly amazed at his power.. but of course his pride gets the best of him and the only response he could give was.. "That's cute.." LMAOO.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1029  Edited By MasterOfEvil
No Caption Provided

Fenris Iota

Age/Birthdate: 174

Race: Lycan

Physical Features: 6'8, scar over right eye, white eyes

Protagonist

Morals: Honorable hero and defender of the weak. Will kill only as a last resort.

Powerset (If Applicable): class 4 strength/speed/endurance/durability/agility, class 5 intelligence, class 4 weapon master, class 6 combat skill, class 5 senses, climate adaption,

Background Information: In the lycan clan, those who achieve the title of Iota are the travelers. They are free to roam around the world and engage with other races as they see fit, but must return to the lycan territory once every year to report on their findings. The most recent Iota had an especially difficult job due to the increasing conflicts between the Zodiac. To make matters worse, he is least seen amongst the Fenris, therefore making him a stranger to his own people. However, this issue wasn't so bad due to having made friends in other regions. One such friend was the former prize fighter, Anton Decklin, who convinced him to return home more often. Offering to go with him, the two set off to the lycan territory. On the way there, the plane they were in ran into absurd turbulence that soon came to an abrupt stop. Looking out the window, they found themselves in the grasp of the garuda clan. Preparing for battle, one of the birdmen pointed out they only wished to talk. This garuda introduced himself as Hyde of The High Council and told Iota that he foresaw a change in the world that is fast approaching. At first believing that Hyde meant the coming war with the Screaming Army that his comrade Zeta spoke of, he corrected him by pointing out that it was something worse and that Iota would be needed for what is to come. At that moment the turbulence erupted again and Iota and Anton found themselves in empty airspace again. Realizing that there was work to be done, he bid Anton farewell and returned home to prepare his people for the unthinkable

Other Info: veteran contestant in the SEC; can be joker sometimes, despite his appearance; made his coat himself; old friend and sparring partner to Anton and Hurricane Decklin; prefers to use swords and pistols instead of more futuristic weapons (because nothing beats a classic)

@thevivas

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1030  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@dbvse7 said:

@etheral_dreams: For comic relief, Èlan should be standing by him while that happens.

"With a swift motion of his hand Antares wipes out an entire fleet of CNs"

As Èlan watches Antares, he's secretly amazed at his power.. but of course his pride gets the best of him and the only response he could give was.. "That's cute.." LMAOO.

One of Antares's many faces looked towards Elan. "You look awfully unimpressed for a weakling." Elan looks at the giant in faux disgust. "Since when do you you have a sense of humor?" "I don't. I'm acknowledging the obvious."

"If the mighty Antares says so." With that, Elan took off, flying millions of times faster than light towards Earth, annoyed that the giant was still stronger than him.

For now, at least.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: Does Fenris Iota take part in the Great Hunt? Remember all Lycan can travel through the Dream World.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: Does Fenris Iota take part in the Great Hunt? Remember all Lycan can travel through the Dream World.

Of course he can, but he has to prioritize his Fenris duties. You can't get a good observation if your popping in and out all the time.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

Of course he can, but he has to prioritize his Fenris duties. You can't get a good observation if your popping in and out all the time.

But for a Lycan the Great Hunt is the greatest of all duties! It is a tradition that has been held for millennium!

To be serious though it rarely happens maybe once a few years at most when the prey is running low. The most it'll ever be is once a month since tradition dictates for it to start during a full moon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait wheres the personal stats to where we can see what class our characters are at?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@killerwasp: We haven't really worked that out yet. Lol. I'm assuming all of these characters are at their strongest(well most of them anyway) so someone or a group of someone's will have to go through and categorize them into @etheral_dreams Class system.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@etheral_dreams LOOK WHO'S COME OUT OF HIDING LOL

Nice character ED!

@masterofevil you weren't kidding when you said you had a lot of ideas haha. As always, loving the characters though.

I'll be sure to edit the Encyclopedia with your new additions, guys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1039  Edited By DBVSE7
No Caption Provided

• Name: Vince Silva.

• Species: Esper.

• Race: Italian/Brazilian.

• Physical Appearance: 6'2, slim muscular build, jet black hair, baby blue eyes with a tattoo on the side, and torso.

• Morals: Goes by his own rules.

• Neutral.

• Power Set: Physical Abilities

- Enhanced Speed: Vince can outrun race cars, projectiles from arrows to energy blasts, etc.

- Enhanced Strength: Vince is able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and large boulders.

- Enhanced Selective Durability: Highly resistant to concussive damage (bullets, grenades and medium-high explosives/missiles/bombs etc.)

- Enhanced Agility: Vince is glaringly, more agile because his capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making him immensely more agile and able to combine his balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance than normal.. (in that 'verse) can achieve by any method of training. Can easily jump over small-medium sized buildings.

- Enhanced Balance: Vince has both extremely well developed sense of balance, the positioning of limbs and the center of balance as well as the physical condition to use these facts. This combination makes him almost impossible to being knocked down/imbalanced, falling down and able to recover from momentary imbalances near instantly.

- Enhanced Dexterity: Vince can precisely control his movements and muscles, making him unable to be clumsy or fumbling. He can slip through a network of lasers, reach through dangerous narrow tunnels, keep perfect balance, or juggle effortlessly without ever tripping or wobbling. Vince can even move his finger or toes effortlessly, with tendon strain no longer being a problem.

He can only fall over when physically uprooted or pushed, though most times he can land on his feet. Vince can stand up right on even the most unstable of surfaces, such as a moving vehicle, a collapsing building, or an earthquake effortlessly. He can also regain balance or bounce back to his feet quickly and perform feats such as throwing a knife, or fighting at seemingly impossible angles and positions.

- Enhanced Flexibility: Vince is able to bend and twist his body far beyond the normal limits of physiology, although still only from the joints. His joints, muscles, tendons and physiology in general are modified to allow the him to perform near-boneless looking contortions without stress or damage and stay in any position he chooses for as long he needs to without effort or strain.

- Enhanced Stamina: Vince's body is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in his blood, allowing him to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time. Can easily go a week of traveling or fighting without getting tired.

- Enhanced Duel Wielding

- Enhanced "Gunmanship"

- Enhanced Combat: Mastered Styles.

• Wing Chun.

• Aikido.

• Jujitsu.

• Bando-(Eagle,Leopard,Viper,Cobra)

• Muay Thai.

• Krav Maga.

• BJJ.

• Kung-Fu.

• Taekwondo.

• MMA.

• Judo.

• Tang Soo Do.

• Special Abilities.

• Bullet Manifestation: Infinite Supply.

• Bullet Manipulation: Can create, generate, transmute and control the size of his bullets.

• Trick Bullets.

- Elemental Bullets.

- Soul Bullets.

- Teleportation Bullets.

- Weakness Inducement Bullets.

- Mech/Cyber Bullets.

- Cosmic Bullets.

- Psionic Bullets.

- Illusion Bullets.

- Healing Bullets.

- Adaption Bullets.

- Counter Bullets.

- Homing Bullets.

- Bullet Velocity Manipulation: Vince can manipulate the velocity of his bullets. He can simply move them around: by controlling their velocity, cancel somethings velocity on impact, making it freeze where it is, even use their velocity as a sort of force blast, blasting things away at high speeds.

- Bullet Impact Manipulation: Vince can manipulate the forces of his bullets impacts and collisions and make targets come to a dead stop after hitting them. He can also cause his bullets to move and push things they hit if they have large mass and also control the amount of deformation, heat and sound that occurs in a collision. Vince can turn the surrounding environment into a pinball machine-like environment with this ability.

- Bullet Centrical Force Manipulation: Vince can make his bullets spin faster to the point where he can create tornadoes or artificial gravity.

- Inertia Bullet Manipulation: Vince can manipulate inertia in his bullets. He can increase his bullets inertia, to make an immobile object movable on contact or to make a mobile object unstoppable. He can also reduce an his bullets inertia, making an them easier to accelerate, decelerate or change direction.

• Pain in the a** to be glass: Vince's bullets are able to make targets shatter regardless of their physicals on contact.

• Special Ability-Russian Roulette: Vince has 6 bullets that he shuffles within his guns, and the target has to guess in that one moment which bullet will fire out of the 6 choices.

Now this ability activates an Omnilock effect, in which case the outcome is completely on chance itself. No other force can give you or change your decision in that moment or the actual outcome. Whoever gets it right can decide what to do with bullet chosen.

• Map Out: Can view a location and have it mapped out in his head.

• Precognition.

• Backstory/Info: *I'll finish this later*

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1040  Edited By CitizenSentry
No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate:2,000

Species: Eldricth

Race: Unknown

Physical Features: 6ft 2" Slim muscular Physique.

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/NeutralAntagonist

Morals:Enjoys playing games.

Powerset (If Applicable):

Supernatural Conditioning:

Aether Manipulation:

Hypercognition:

Physicals:Can lift well over 25 tons with ease using physical strength and well over 100 tons with telekinesis.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I'll be putting up a new wraith later today

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@citizensentry: He's a motherfuging beast.

By the way all the links I posted are applications of his main powers.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1047  Edited By Primez0ne
CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1049  Edited By Primez0ne

@citizensentry: I wasn't talking about Rabku. I meant Antares that ED made yesterday being the last one we needed.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Rabku is a cool character, but only Espers can manipulate Aether. Maybe you can make him only half Eldritch.