Character Encyclopedia for the CCC

• 105 results
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Great Job, Im currently working on my first Dr. Z story. The art takes a hell of a lot of time but I SHOULD have it finished by the end of this month @thevivas

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: *yawns and gives my first morning stretch of the day* ~.~ GM CCC family XDD

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thevivas: Eris is part of the Ghoul Clan. Only Johnny is a Champion. Thanks again for the hard work!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Can there also be an entry for the Mortal Gods members?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the guy I was going to work with on the East Coast never got around to sending me what he's got. I'm a bit worried I missed a LOT of development. Is there anything left I can really do to contribute?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Ask him again! Lol

And yeah there's a bunch of stuff, remind me in the morning cause it's late here tho haha

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

I did a couple days ago. Tomorrow I'll send you a PM about what I could possibly tackle.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Biomech is not part of the mortal gods but Grimmy is

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Primez0ne

Magnus(Created by Etheral Dreams)

Magnus's personality was originally a naive and cheerful kid, but over time, he became extremely cunning, apathetic, and overall, dangerous. He has a natural charisma that people gravitate towards, and he's a master at manipulating them. He is a Green Esper, meaning he has the standard psychic-based powerset:

• Enhanced physicals (strength, speed, durability, ect. but not to the level of a Red Esper)
  • Flight
  • Teleportation
  • Psychic access to information through precognition, retrocognition, and pyschometry
  • Telepathy and telekinesis
  • Empathy
  • Matter and energy manipulation
  • Astral projection
  • Longevity and regeneration
  • Dream/thought manifestation
  • Green Aether (psychic energy) constructs

His unique Esper ability/talent is referred to as the Aegis which serves as the ultimate defense and offense. Magnus doesn't like using it because of a combination of his pride (he feels it makes things too easy for him) and his own fear (even he doesn't completely understand it.)

DEFENSIVE: The Aegis is a sentient, personal force that resists the influence of all but a few outside forces and events, keeping Magnus rooted in his current state; basically instant negation of/exemption from any change that could negatively influence him.

Magnus has control over the Aegis and can determine which forces/events are negative (like a high-energy laser beam or even aging/death) and which are positive (like the sound waves from people's words hitting his ears). Even so, the Aegis will often act on it's own, instantly manifesting to cancel out anything that poses an immediate threat, even cancelling out the existence of an individual intent on harming him. It is constantly blocking several hundred trillion outside influences, and has no limit on how many it can defend against.

OFFENSE: The Aegis's offensive function allows it to instantly attack a target's vero corde, (Latin for "true heart") a term that refers to one's most vulnerable point in space-time (yes, it can it enemies while they're children, or even attack their ancestors.) The vero corde doesn't even need to be discovered before hand; the Aegis is able to scan the target and detect it while the attack is already underway.

The actual attack is carried out by transforming the Aegis into an unknown form of energy that is seemingly impossible to comprehend, perceive, or defend against. It also happens independent of time meaning you're only able to react to it if you have a high degree of time manipulation. Once the vero corde is hit, the target will automatically die, regardless of their durability.

Magnus is gonna be one of the strongest Watchers.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Did you add Magus as an Esper/Watcher?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheVivas

@primez0ne: Yeah! Of course! (I'll do it in about five minutes lol)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: dat bump, been working on the story ofc though :D

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: My bad, I edited the OP haha. And yeah?? How much you got?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: You mind adding me back into the CCC PMs? Especially the ones that have to do with the mortal gods, since I have unused characters in them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: eh decent amount and lol its all good XD

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Actually I took myself out of all of them because of other priorities. Now I'm all freed up.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: Oh really? Well glad to have you back then, haha. I'll add ya in.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primezone: You mind adding me back into the PMs? Had to step out cuz of priorities.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: It says you're in the most recent PM though...I'm confused lol

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: That's weird....if Prime doesn't beat me to it, I'll try to re-add you when I'm off work in an hour and a half.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@masterofevil: That's weird....if Prime doesn't beat me to it, I'll try to re-add you when I'm off work in an hour and a half.

You can bet I will! Good to see you again MOE. You may want to read all of this pm although it may be long.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primezone: Thanks. If possible, add me back into the mortal gods pm too.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: Are you in the new pm?

I will add you back to the mortal gods one but that hasn't been as active for a while.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil said:

@primezone: Thanks. If possible, add me back into the mortal gods pm too.

I will but that one hasn't been active for a while.

Also are you in the new pm?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I am. And I'm actually trying to get to the characters that I made in that mortal gods pm so I can put them in the characters thread

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: I can help tomorrow if you need it. Make sure you put it in the encyclopedia thread so @thevivas can add them.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: You should also include Laylana Marakov under the SGO.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas Props to you for keeping this updated, but could you add Circe's info (in the PM) and Marduk's info (in the Esper thread)?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas Props to you for keeping this updated, but could you add Circe's info (in the PM) and Marduk's info (in the Esper thread)?

Do you know what page she's on? And what Esper thread? O.o

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ccc-espers-1643170/

And Circe is on page 24 of the PM.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marduk

• Name: Marduk, but is simply known as the Shaman

• Race: Esper

• Physical appearance: Unnaturally tall (over 8 feet), muscular man with dark skin, long black and white hair (like Jio Freed's hair except in braids), and crimson eyes.

• Anti-hero

• Morals: Normally governed solely by a code of morality genetically engraved into his mind; however his personality changes with his powers (see below)

• Classification: Green Esper

Talent: Hosting archetypes.

Archetypes are entities that exist within humanity's collective unconscious. They are born from mankind's interpretations and ideas about various concepts, as well as the inherent desire for guidance/a higher power. Archetypes are what many mythological gods are based on, and they shape human perception of reality and life. There are archetypes of time, archetypes of death, archetypes of warriors, and countless other things.

Marduk is able to use green-wavelength aether to not only sense and perceive Archetypes, he can draw out these entities from the minds of individuals and manifest them into reality through his own body, acting as a medium, hence his nickname "the Shaman".

For example, if he summons an archetype of warriors and becomes its medium, he instantly gains all the qualities and abilities associated with the ideal warrior, such as: unstoppable strength, incredible speed, and total invulnerability. If he became the medium for an archetype of death, he gains powers associated with (a god of) death, like: inducing rot, causing disease, able to cause massive destruction, extreme violence, ect.

Passive Abilities:

Being a Green Esper, Marduk has certain psychic abilities besides his talent, including: telekinesis (at a subatomic level), telepathy, empathy, astral projection, avatar creation, teleportation, thought materialization, precognition, psychometry, clairvoyance, flight, and dozens more.

• Background: Marduk's past is a complete mystery, but it is known that at an early age he was "chosen" by the Zodiac, and raised to be a weapon against other Espers due to his extraordinary power. Before he developed mind control resistance, his natural mindset was erased and replaced by a code of "morals" that tell him what to do. At some unknown point, a malfunction in his moral code caused him to slaughter an entire legion of demons and escape. Now, he is trapped in a cycle of self-conflict between his natural state of being and his artificial morals, which he views as two different mindsets. The internal conflict is so great that not even his massive psychic powers can help him find peace; this causes him to be unstable, to say the least. Marduk spends most of his time isolated.

I'll add a pic later.

Circe

I think we should have 6 Watchers (excluding Valtore, who is an enigma and only shows up when he's REALLY needed.) The next member should be a girl so it's even, and if you don't mind, I want to design her.

I also want to introduce the Osirians, an organization of human alchemists operating on the shattered fragments of the Asteroid Belt.

They use artificially recreate Esper powers through a new "element" (which they call the Philosopher's Stone) created through unknown means.

They fuse the PS with their bodies on a subatomic level, and use it to create alchemic reactions. The Osirians are ruled by an elected council of "Wisemen" and are relatively peaceful, except for a small faction based on Earth who use alchemy to terrorize people and force them into slavery. This faction is led by the "Witch of Endor", a title given to her because she founded the dark, violent city-state Endor, where evil Osirians operate.

The Witch of Endor - actually named Hekate - believes that humans are more deserving of power than Espers, and because of that, she was and is a major target for Templar, along with the fact that she kidnapped the daughter of the Cardinal of Mars (Circe) 16 years ago.

Circe was raised as Hekate's personal slave and heavily abused. The Witch also used her powers to inhibit Circe's Esper abilities so she couldn't rebel, until one night she's visited by Valtore who activates her abilities and leads her towards the Watchers, but not after destroying most of the Osirians and Endor itself, and nearly killing the Hekate.

Circe reluctantly joins the Watchers, but is distrustful and suspicious of others. She also doesn't want to return to the Magistetium for fear she'll once again be confined. Think of her personality as similar to Raven from Teen Titans.

Circe gradually warms up to the Espers and has an infatuation with Aaron, and levels the Watchers after his death, once again being cold and callous. She lives in isolation until she will meet Marduk who she will pity and care for, and eventually fall in love with.

More later. BTW, Circe will be the first Blue Esper in the main group of Watchers IIRC.

Both created by ED.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Good, although I do need to update their powers to fit the new system that Primez0ne wanted me to make.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Good, although I do need to update their powers to fit the new system that Primez0ne wanted me to make.

You mean we all do. Lol

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@etheral_dreams said:

You mean we all do. Lol

The struggle XD

It's for the best though. It's more organized IMO and gives all of you more creative freedom while diversifying powers so the characters don't have the exact same powersets with one or two differences.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been a rebel this whole time ;)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@etheral_dreams said:

You mean we all do. Lol

Yeah if you really think about it most characters fit into the system ED made. Only characters with 7 different powers( not counting stats like superstrength) would be affected like Epsilon.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord.. Epsilon.. He has a power that's specifically for Elan lmaoo.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Just made my last SGO character in the character thread. Can you add her.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@etheral_dreams said:

You mean we all do. Lol

Yeah if you really think about it most characters fit into the system ED made. Only characters with 7 different powers( not counting stats like superstrength) would be affected like Epsilon.

That's mainly because matter manipulation and energy manipulation are so all-encompassing, you could put 15 different abilities under them, e.g. intangibility, shapeshifting, constructs, ect.