Character Draft Ideas

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Say, hypothetically, every 3 years all the movers and shakers in comics all over the world (including Mangaka) came together in a summit to talk about a trading characters.

No character is off limits, and while some are a package deal (Cloak abd Dagger for example, or Thunder and Lightning,) only character and elements like gear crossover when a trade occurs.

If this were a thing, how do you think it would go? Do you think anyone in particular would be in danger of getting traded? Anyone you'd like to see sent somewhere else? What kind of trades do you see being made?

I would be interested in seeing The Flash and Spider-Man swap places, but I doubt Spidey would be traded for any one hero outside Superman, Batman, or Goku. So maybe DC would throw in a Green Lantern and/Grayson to seal the deal.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DC trades for Goku and then has Supes snap his neck.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ostyo said:

DC trades for Goku and then has Supes snap his neck.

Sorry they don't have anyone worth the trade other than Superman and Batman. Unfortunately DC wouldn't trade either so that would be one of the many reasons that wouldn't happen

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DBVSE7

Naruto goes to Image or Marvel.. oh how I would love to see that lol.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: I could actually see that. See Naruto go one-on-one with Iron Fist. Wonder if he'd get nerfed or anything in a trade...?

@primez0ne: I don't know. I'd say DC would be willing to give all the rights/characters of Earth-2 or even the original JSA to Akira for Goku. Hell, they'd probably make that trade just for Vegeta.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: He probably would at first, then as time passed he will be moon level again or Marvel.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: I wouldn't mind if Soul Eater was traded to Marvel as well. I could see them becoming WAYY for powerful in that trade.

Plus.. Maka or Death the Kid with the Soul Gem = YES!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Imagine DC or Marvel trading for Spawn.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think Marvel would be willing to trade The Guardians of the Galaxy for Spawn.

Not sure who DC would put up. I think Doom Patrol, but I honestly don't think they're worth as much as Spawn.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@scouterv said:

@616vulture said:

I honestly think Marvel would be willing to trade The Guardians of the Galaxy for Spawn.

Not sure who DC would put up. I think Doom Patrol, but I honestly don't think they're worth as much as Spawn.

I doubt Marvel would trade the Guardians. They are starting to make money on them with the movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would love to see Vertigo take on the Sailor Scouts and bring a more darker version of them.

It would be interesting to see Harley in the Marvel Universe and have Kitty Pryde on the DC side of things.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

I would love to see Vertigo take on the Sailor Scouts and bring a more darker version of them.

It would be interesting to see Harley in the Marvel Universe and have Kitty Pryde on the DC side of things.

I actually think Kitty would be a fun addition to the dark side of DC. Maybe joining the JLD. I imagine she'll have some fun conversations. Or she could probably join the JLU/Canada. Either way, I think she'd make a fun addition.

The Sailor Scouts going to Vertigo, though? Never thought about that, but...I actually do like the sound of that. Thinking new costumes or darker villains?

Harley in Marvel...I somehow see her becoming a High-Ranking member of SHIELD and being good friends with Wasp. I'd read a MARVEL series for her.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@scouterv said:

@ms-lola said:

I actually think Kitty would be a fun addition to the dark side of DC. Maybe joining the JLD. I imagine she'll have some fun conversations. Or she could probably join the JLU/Canada. Either way, I think she'd make a fun addition.

The Sailor Scouts going to Vertigo, though? Never thought about that, but...I actually do like the sound of that. Thinking new costumes or darker villains?

Harley in Marvel...I somehow see her becoming a High-Ranking member of SHIELD and being good friends with Wasp. I'd read a MARVEL series for her.

I think Jubilee in the JLU/Canada title would be awesome! And yes, new costumes and darker villains for the Sailor Scouts, it's something right up Vertigo's alley. Mature it up a bit, or better yet, keep true to how it was really presented in Japan and not the safe version dished out to the North American audience.

As for Harley, I would read anything with her.