Changed my mind about who reverse flash is...

Avatar image for deactivated-6318083af35cc
deactivated-6318083af35cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So since the first time I saw this image, I always thought Wally was going to be reverse flash

No Caption Provided

Because the "he" could be Barry and Wally could remember the pre-flashpoint reality, but my new theory is that this reverse flash is actually Bart Allen, the main reason is that Barry soon meets the young Bart, and I think the reason why he doesn't have any memory is because a future version of himself (reverse flash) was running around and screwing with the timeline and when Barry defeats reverse-flash, Bart will get the memories of the pre-flashpoint back to him and then Bart and Barry will find a way to bring Wally back.. What do you think? Will I finally get a prediction right?

Avatar image for deactivated-6318083af35cc
deactivated-6318083af35cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People react! Even though you think it's stupid, tell me, I want to know, I need to know!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

well its supposed to be a completely new character.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Maybe it's Simon Baz in a tracksuit? *MIND = BLOWN ZOMG*

Nah seriously though, idk. I'm not really that invested in Reverse Flash. He looks a little like Black Flash and Zoom combined, which is cool I guess. But I'd rather they just get Wally and Hunter back in the mix, tbh. :/

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dredeuced

It can't be Wally, Brian and Francis have outright said that Didio will not let them bring back Wally no matter what they want to do. It's probably not a pre-Flashpoint character because that'd be too big a deal for a self contained story like The Flash which hasn't even come close to having a crossover yet. It's almost certainly going to be Elias because he was shown desperately dicking around with the Speed Force energy at the end of Gorilla Warfare and has already outed himself as fairly amoral.

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It can't be Wally, Brian and Francis have outright said that Didio will not let them bring back Wally no matter what they want to do. It's probably not a pre-Flashpoint character because that'd be too big a deal for a self contained story like The Flash which hasn't even come close to having a crossover yet. It's almost certainly going to be Elias because he was shown desperately dicking around with the Speed Force energy at the end of Gorilla Warfare and has already outed himself as fairly amoral.

agreed.