CGC Comics.

Prototypehydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

As you can imagine, feelings towards CGC are mixed here on comicvine, and the comic community as a whole. I'm just curious as to how many of you here on the vine own CGC graded issues and how many do you own?

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I have 1 CGC graded issue. I'm actually pretty proud of it because its one of my favorite issues from one of my favorite series ever. It's issue # 1/2 of Astro City graded at 9.6. I know some people say ohh that's so dumb to waste money on it but I loved that issue and having it really protected and graded is important to me. Just a fun thing in my collection and it will probably be the only one i ever get.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I want to get my New 52 Nightwing 1, and my sighed Kick-Ass set CGC, but whatever.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I have quite a few graded Bullseye & Deadshot appearances. They display nicely with my collection.

batman922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I only reserve CGC for my first appearances or signed issues, as of right now I only have 3 CGC books, Uncanny X-men 266 9.4, New Mutants 98 9.4, and Batman 1 Ethan Van Scriver Variant Signed by Snyder and Capullo 9.8