Scott Snyder, has just pretty much confirmed it, via twitter, on #BatChat live:

No Caption Provided

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Now, if the New 52 Cassandra will have anything to do with Pre-New-52 Cassandra, or not, that's anyone's guess.

My "writter-pic" would be Gail Simone, i don't trust on anyone else from the current writting team, to do her justice...maybe Snyder would.

Anyway, looking at the huge amount of characters that have been "destroyed" by the New 52, i will keep my hopes at a very low base, so i won't get too disapointed.

Oh, and don't get me wrong...i'm obviously not sad...i'm just not too confident, looking at what happened to Connor Hawke, Stephanie Brown, Tim Drake, etc...besides, i was really hoping that she would made her way into the New earth-2, along side, with some of the Pre-Flashpoint Bat-family, (now THAT would be awesome!) which apparently won't happen.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

That will be awesome.... If they don't f@@@ it up.

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lol maybe they will arbitrarily change her race for the sake of making her a minori-oh............, wait.

And if Simone does write, she'll be a lesbian

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Matt Fraction, Snyder or Kindt could write a ridiculous Batgirl that'd we all enjoy.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gjgp27: Isn't part Chinese already?

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! I haven't read any of her pre-flashpoint comics, so I hope they give her a solo. My writer pick would be Jeff Lemire. Having read volume 1 and 2 of his Green Arrow run, I think he'd do a good job, not sure if he's left DC though.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Things i fear the most:

- A strong start, it's very important, and new writters that don't know the character, might assume things thei're own way, and ruin it...both the new origin and the character altogther.

- Given her previous skill-set, and how they already have tried to nerf her before...They will be most likely nerf her into oblivion, now.

I reeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyy hope that i'm wrong, though.

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way, does anyone have info, on a possible Batman Eternal Year 2?...i mean, i know that Snyder has said that it will probably happen, but as far as i know, no dates have been given...does anyone know something on that?