Cartoon Network Under New Management

WarMachine168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By WarMachine168

I had this idea of buying cartoon network, and making some major modifications to it so it could  
become highest rated broadcast televised network that airs the best cartoons.  One of my modifications would be bringing back 
 toonami to weeknights and would rename it Toonami 3.0. Toonami would best feature the best action packed cartoons and bringing 
 back the old school favorites from Justice League Unlimited to Rave Master and so on. 
   The next thing I would do is throw out all the crappy cartoons that are just plain shit and aren't worth your enjoyment. From weekdays you 
would get 100 percent  robot fighting action cartoons to  melee combat combat animes. I would add a lot of  new shows that are mostly anime 
and some action cartoons  that rated pg 14 that has intense violence,language,blood and no sex, except on adult swim. 
  I am not done yet, I would make deal with marvel and DC to move all their shows to cartoon network producing high quality entertainment. 
I would also do alot game review and comic book review 3 hrs during the weekends an weekdays. Sometimes I would add movies duing 
special certain days, these movies would be action packed. From Green Lantern Emerald Knights,SuperMan vs Doomsday,Batman under the  
Red Hood, Hulk Vs Wolverine to Ultimate avengers 1&2,Gundam Unicorn,Gundam 00,to the DC showcase movies that feature Green arrow,Jonah Hex 
Super man& Shazam and so many more. 

I would also like rafle off videogames, video game consoles, comicbooks, t shirts,and sporting equipments 

Another bonus would be adding a drawing contest of favorite cartoons, and the one who wins would get $100,000 
 or  a $6,000 prize.

By the way I would re name cartoon network to Thuder Strike Network.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

Sounds more like Awesome Network to me.

WarMachine168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WarMachine168
@Dracade102: Thank you
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

Well it's your money

WarMachine168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WarMachine168
@TheCrowbar: I know but its a risk I'am going to take to save television from boring shit they air on these days.
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar
@WarMachine168 said:
@TheCrowbar: I know but its a risk I'am going to take to save television from boring shit they air on these days.
I'm more pointing out the fact that you'll need a lot of money to do this.
Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Rudyftw

BRING BACK BATMAN:THE ANIMATED SERIES!