#1 Posted by MightyThor (18 posts) - - Show Bio

If Captain America had Superman's powers would he be a better Superman?

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (5873 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it isn't Superman's powers that make him great it's who he is as an individual that does.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (26361 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. Captain America already has the innate inspirational abilities that Superman has, and he also has Batman's leadership skills. Combine that with Superman's powers, and Cap would be a better Superman than Clark.

#4 Posted by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio
Relevant

#5 Edited by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Yup. Captain America already has the innate inspirational abilities that Superman has, and he also has Batman's leadership skills. Combine that with Superman's powers, and Cap would be a better Superman than Clark.

Ya know,when you're not lusting after comic book babes, you sound like an intelligent guy. ;)

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (26361 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider:

Yea, I can usually think better when my brain isn't clouded by horniness.

#7 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (1144 posts) - 18 minutes, 52 seconds ago - Show Bio

This so much.

#8 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: God help you, and the women for that matter if you plan on college. lol

#9 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I don't think we're ever going to agree on anything lol

#10 Edited by _Braveheart_ (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Superman, i'll have to agree with you on that.

#11 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1540 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Relevant

loved these things, which they had made more

#13 Posted by acer51 (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah Cap doesn't need that much power. He's a good hero and all but I don't think he can be trusted with that kind of power.

#14 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it isn't Superman's powers that make him great it's who he is as an individual that does.

This right here won it.

Superman Vs Super America=Superman wins it

#15 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightythor: No. Cap, god bless him, is flawed enough that he might break under the strain and responsibility of being nigh unstoppable.

#17 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4480 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is the same sort of moral straight arrow that Superman is. But he's also written with certain insecurities and character flaws Superman doesn't have. I think he'd be better having been who he is first, then gaining the power. Similar to his being imbued with the Super Soldier serum. Cap is the same sort of icon Supes is, although the America in his name makes people think he's only iconic for Americans. What he stands for, though, is universal I think.