Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@pelykan said:
No Caption Provided

Personally not really feeling the silver on his mask but the rest looks great.

Personally I'm digging the silver. It accents his costume nicely IMO.

I am majorly sad about no cape though. Said that from day 1.

MrClarky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loved the trailer, that's all we need now, no more trailers or anything save it all for the movie.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That was great, but Cap and Winter Soldier taking on Iron Man? Really? -_-

Anyways, just glad this isn't another Avengers movie and is an actual follow up to Cap 2.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General Ross is in the trailer as well! Awesome. He better end up as Red Hulk. Too bad Spidey isn't in it.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Frickin amazing, can't wait.

No Caption Provided

that line gave me chills... its going to be awesome.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Frickin amazing, can't wait.

No Caption Provided

LOL YAS

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: it's about attention grabbing.

All trailers were attention grabbers. They however grabbed attention differently.

Star Wars felt like a long time coming. That's what it operated off of to grab our attention. We wanna know what's next and what happened. Ep 6 came out like 7-8 presidents ago.

BvS used atmosphere to grab our attention. Being a new cinematic universe it gave us glimpses of characters and mainly operates off of our own intrigue for the story.

Civil War. We know the universe. We know what's happened in it. They're adding new players. They're plan was to get everyone's blood pumped for the movie. It worked. The first half was to show there's a rift, the end was to show there's action. Simple plan. It worked.

The reason it's better than BvS is because even WB knows we've been waiting on a proper Batman in action. We got no action. The one thing all fans are waiting on, not even a glimpse of it. You want hype at its high point? You get the blood pumping. That's done thru action.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like everyone looks good. Although i'm neutral my powers are to overwhelming I could stop this with a jester of a finger. LOL.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm honestly shocked it looks as good as it does. Hopefully Marvel delivers because superhero movie fatigue is hitting me hard.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok after repeated viewings of the trailer, I'm going to hazard a guess at the plot.

• Film will open with Cap's team of Avengers heading to a location to take down Crossbones and some goons. Some form of incident will occur, leading to the implementation of the Accords.
  • Cap is warned by the people enforcing the accords that he cannot disobey them anymore, or else he and his team get shut down.
  • Cap meets with Tony. He is introduced to Peter, Tony's new protege.
  • Following this, Cap gets a lead on Bucky. He's been captured and is being set up as a scape goat for an attack to get the Avengers completely shut down. Cap has no evidence of this. but he frees Bucky anyway.
  • This forces him to go on the run. Both Iron Man and Black Panther are after Bucky for personal reasons.
  • Cap and team find more information on who exactly set Bucky up. They head to a location (airport) to cut them off but are met by Iron Man's team. Fight ensues. This is where a lot of the trailer action comes from. Cap's team wins through tactics/team work. Vision betrays Tony and takes out War Machine, either as a sleeper or via Wanda appealing to him.
  • At the end of the fight, Tony realises he has been manipulated. Cap's team find the location of the mastermind trying to get them shut down. He has taken Ross captive and injects him with Hulk Blood/Extremis cocktail, making Rulk, who is uncontrollable.
  • Tony's team arrive as reinforcements while Cap and Winter Soldier go after the lead villain, revealed to be Zemo.
  • They fight him, him equalling them via trickery/amps/tech/numbers?
  • They win, but Cap is killed.
  • Team manage to defeat Rulk.
  • Bucky takes over as Captain America and leads his own team, called the New Avengers.
  • Iron Man takes charges of the organisation implementing the Accords, and restructures it. He lets the New Avengers escape. He also forms an Avengers team (maybe named The Thunderbolts?).
  • End Credit's Scene 1: Dr. Strange Tease or Tony recruiting Ross and teasing some new recruits
  • End Credit's Scene 2: The New Avengers using their new Secret HQ or the possible introduction of Captain Marvel

Final Rosters will look like:

New Avengers

- Captain America (Bucky)

- Falcon

- Ant-Man

- Hawkeye

- Scarlet Witch

- The Vision

Avengers/Thunderbolts

- Iron Man

- War Machine

- Black Widow

- Black Panther

- Spider-Man

- Red Hulk

- Captain Marvel (?)

- And some new characters:

• Songbird: Has potential as she was just put on one of the main Avengers squads.
  • Ms. Marvel: A pr darling, could tie into SHIELD as an Inhuman.
  • Inferno: Same as above.
  • Nova: A longshot, but possible.
  • Quicksilver: I just want him back :(

So yeah, thats my guess anyway.

I like it. I agree with a lot of what you're saying here, but I don't want Cap to die before Infinity War :(

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Dude that was so freaking awesome. The chemistry between Bucky and Cap, then the rivalry between Cap and Stark. Then my boy Tchalla!!! Man that trailer was all kinds of awesome!!!! Cant wait for the trailer featuring Spidey.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#263  Edited By d9000

I don't want to sound like a fanboy but this two and a half minute trailer is better than most two and a half hour movies!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000 said:

I don't want to sound like a fanboy but this two and a half minute trailer is better than most two and a half hour movies!

No Caption Provided

MakeUFam0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody complaining about how can Cap and Bucky beat Iron Man not realizing Ant-man has penetrated his suit.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000 said:

No Caption Provided

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Civil War has gone from legit superhero screw up to "someone framed Bucky." I'm a little disappointed by that.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#268  Edited By boschePG

wow

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trailer was all right at best. last scene was pretty cool, but its obvious that it will have a rushed plot. already, there are an abundance of plot lines... bucky, registration act, the general dude, spider-man introduction, choosing sides, black pnather, baron zemo, crossbones. boy, this movie has a lot to look forward... too much for us to hope its great. but of course, for the masses, all it takes it explosions and fists to make them clap and cheer

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trailer was all right at best. last scene was pretty cool, but its obvious that it will have a rushed plot. already, there are an abundance of plot lines... bucky, registration act, the general dude, spider-man introduction, choosing sides, black pnather, baron zemo, crossbones. boy, this movie has a lot to look forward... too much for us to hope its great. but of course, for the masses, all it takes it explosions and fists to make them clap and cheer

lol

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flaggsarmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By flaggsarmy

I like that everyone is dumping on Batman v Superman for not being accurate to the comics when this trailer just took a big fat steaming crap all over the Civil War storyline. To do a real Civil War movie you would need about ten times the amount of characters and NOT HAVE IT BE FOUGHT OVER BUCKY (who is not only one of their least interesting characters but is also being played by one of their weakest actors)