Can't remember the name...

TognaBologna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay, so I had borrowed a graphic novel from one of my friends about a year ago. I'm looking to paint this character who I can't remember for her birthday.

In this novel, there is a female character who's mother (I think) went crazy and killed some people. She ended up killing her own mother and took to a life of protecting people from such monsters. She has a side kick who's this big guy, kind of reminds me of hulk. He's not human, I don't think. I'm not really sure what else I can say about it. I have no idea what it's called and if anyone can lead me to it.. I'd be so grateful!

Cuboid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tognabologna: I haven't actually read it, but this sounds like it could be the Runaways?

Lykida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cuboid: @tognabologna: No, this is not the Runaways. It's about a group of people and not one single female character. But I'm sorry, I don't know which book this could be.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Veshark

Okay, so I had borrowed a graphic novel from one of my friends about a year ago. I'm looking to paint this character who I can't remember for her birthday.

In this novel, there is a female character who's mother (I think) went crazy and killed some people. She ended up killing her own mother and took to a life of protecting people from such monsters. She has a side kick who's this big guy, kind of reminds me of hulk. He's not human, I don't think. I'm not really sure what else I can say about it. I have no idea what it's called and if anyone can lead me to it.. I'd be so grateful!

You're thinking of Hack/Slash.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark u beat me to it :) But Vash looks more like Jason not the Hulk & hes defo human.

TognaBologna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TognaBologna

@veshark OMG! Yes! This has been eating at me all week! You're the bees knees! Thank you!

And now that I've seen what he looks like, I totally agree. I was just going off of memory.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@veshark OMG! Yes! This has been eating at me all week! You're the bees knees! Thank you!

And now that I've seen what he looks like, I totally agree. I was just going off of memory.

No problem, glad I could help.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chaos Prime
No Caption Provided