#1 Posted by Agent_Prince (128 posts) - - Show Bio

With all the recent cancellations (DC in particular), which one book on your pull list was cancelled that you could never forgive for being so?

#2 Posted by sage1000 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. I was just beginning to enjoy it.

#3 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Fortunately none of the cancelled books were on my pull. But I was thinking about picking up Deathstroke before I heard it got cancelled.

#4 Posted by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

fk u liefeld see what you've done

#5 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything that had connection with Liefeld must be purged. But the can start Deathstroke anew i suppose.

#6 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

fk u liefeld see what you've done

#7 Posted by Agent_Prince (128 posts) - - Show Bio

How about from years gone by also?

#8 Posted by Catsnlynne (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hawkman and Deathstroke.

#9 Edited by lightsout (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Not just cancelled, but Blue Beetle. I don't know what it is, but I really like the bug-suit & can't get enough of it. He's going to be in Threshold (but who knows how much/often), but I'd love it if he could make a team book (Teen Titans anyone??) - because I don't feel strongly either way about his own story-line (the reach, etc), I just like seeing all the tricks/gadgets the scarab has up it's sleeve.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (26114 posts) - - Show Bio
@Agent_Prince: I was JUST starting to enjoy Deathstroke again, and BOOM gone.  

Also: 

-Team 7 
-Ravagers 

And most importantly, I Vampire!!! It has been on my top ten list since it came out...
#11 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I, Vampire. I'll really miss that book... and Deathstroke too. I really wanted to like Ravagers because I love the cast, but I just couldn't get into it, and Team 7 wasn't really my cup of tea. I thought about giving Sword of Sorcery a try, but never did.

#12 Posted by The_Tree (7990 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7 is unforgivable. It's only had like 5 issues.