This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

it has come to my attention that several RPG's have bben ruined by different people i think they hinder the process and fun of this iste so i put the question to any staff is it possable to ban people from RPG's???

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ask buck shot ive throw the fact that he makes all the accounts he wants and f&^& with peoples rpgs and screws them up

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i mean only people with evidence against them mistakes are okay if you listen to the advice that your given

#4 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

DUDES. IT IS NOT KOSHA TO BRING TWO MADE UP ARMIES TO THE RPG THAT HAVE NOTHIGNTO DO WITH THE SUBJECT.FU*KING NOOB

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah im gonna talk to Buchshot again

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I'm usually one of the bad guys on here, but I think we should let it go. I know they aren't going to let us ban someone from a thread. I hope no body is sending Sylux pm's saying all sorts of #@!$ I'm disgusted as well but its just an rpg and he's just a kid. I just want him to stay away from me and any rpg I'm in. Hopefully he will make his own.

#7 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Here here, I second Gambler on that.

#8 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

We make all our RPG's invite only from now on unless specifically stated.

#9 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Lone Sith says:

"We make all our RPG's invite only from now on unless specifically stated."

How is that fair? It's not fun to do that, esp if someone really wants to write in it but hasn't been invited or gets forgotten.

I'm afraid, as ticked as I am, I'm with Gambler on this. Let's give the kid a break and just hope he doesn't mess about again.

#10 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

It just annoys me so much

i was waiting for this RPG for ages and then he ruins it

its unfair on everyone in the vine

im all for giving a second chance but gambler told him he was doing wrong i did and so did stone

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

yes all he needs to do is stay away from rpgs we are in

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

i thikn there should be a punishment though like points reductoin or something like that

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess he can go into New Sparta if he wants since that is pretty much deserted. Same with Civil War of the Blood Clans and Comvine 1602.

#14 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Lone Sith says:
"We make all our RPG's invite only from now on unless specifically stated."
How is that fair? It's not fun to do that, esp if someone really wants to write in it but hasn't been invited or gets forgotten.
I'm afraid, as ticked as I am, I'm with Gambler on this. Let's give the kid a break and just hope he doesn't mess about again."

Im sick of this. I was writting some realy cool stuff and then Xulys comes along and ruins it with space pirates and class 300 (WTF?) strength monsters. I had to go offline for two hours and everything goes to hell. Im just so pissed.

#15 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

And breathe people, let's just take a breath and let it go. We can start a new RPG or we can just delete posts and go back to that one.

#16 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just forget this. If you really want a battle thread I can start a new Arena for you.

#17 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

a new one we are exaclty back where we started when the first RPG was ruined by Sturm something has to be done

#18 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal clear is up and running if any body wants it

#19 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

You can ban yourself from a thread if it helps.

#20 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"You can ban yourself from a thread if it helps."

yeah, that helps.

#21 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"You can ban yourself from a thread if it helps."

Cheers for that.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not banning anyone (not that I could anyway). When DC pmd me the first time, this is what I said to him: "There's no rule about multiple characters. If you really want me to add one I could, but I think it'd be easier to just ignore him. He barely listens to you guys now so I doubt he'd follow any rules I wrote. If you just have everyone ignore his posts like he isn't there, he won't be able to interact. You could also do the opposite and give people permission to godmod him (this might actually make it worse though) when he starts breaking the rules. That would be funny." I agree with Walkingstone about not making it invite only. You need to find another way to deal with it.

#23 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Buck is making a good point. Yet again.

#24 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

I got banned today by "aztek the lost" yesterday I was just adding some picture and then today I wanted to add some pictures tom my images page and it said I have been banned what is wrong with this website it just banns you for no reason!

#25 Edited by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

We ban when you have done something wrong mate, not just for no reason. If you have an issue with a member of the team then PM them

#26 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
"We ban when you have done something wrong mate, not just for no reason. If you have an issue with a member of the team then PM them"

Never heard a website that would even do that
#27 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
"We ban when you have done something wrong mate, not just for no reason. If you have an issue with a member of the team then PM them"
Never heard a website that would even do that "
discuss it?
#28 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:
que?
#29 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

i was lost about your comment.. lol

#30 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:
was talking about a website banning for no reason, that's just absurd
#31 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh gotcha..

yeah, we dont do that.. as far as i know.. lol

#32 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2067 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: I'm not sure what I got banned 4. I was just adding batman pictures yesterday, and today I can't add nothin now.

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Check your PM's then, more than likely you were sent a PM telling you why you were banned

M

#34 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

I got banned once....not fun.

Now stop bumping banned threads...no one cares

#35 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

yes you can. in fact Spectrum im banning you. effective tommorow. pack your bags.

@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
" I got banned today by "aztek the lost" yesterday I was just adding some picture and then today I wanted to add some pictures tom my images page and it said I have been banned what is wrong with this website it just banns you for no reason!

"

bullshit. you just posted!