Can Thomas the Tank Engine support Autism Speaks ?

Kazuma14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well , when I was little , I always love the series , and I have a disability too , and that is Autism , I know I've been a dick too you guys , but what makes me not very likable is that I'm very High Funtioning , so do you believe me now ?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Yokergeist

What does this have to do with Tomas the Tank Engine?

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

My brother has autism & likes TtTE, though he's far from high-functioning. (I watched the original TtTE back when I was a kid....don't care for the one now that's computer generated, lol. Loses the magic of the stop-motion toys).

This may be a bit of a reach, but I have social anxiety disorder so I can see where you're coming from that being high-functioning has some negative results. That is, that it's already something that people can't physically see, and add in that you're not your outward behavior doesn't make it "obvious" you have a disability. People just see behavior that is a bit different than theirs & judge. People can suck :-/ (But to be fair, as a country/world we're better at being sensitive to mental issues than 10-20 years ago, so one can only hope we continue to grow).

Kazuma14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kazuma14
Kazuma14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kazuma14

Well , simple , but it can be good for any funtioning , and not talking about all of us are still watching it , I'm just saying that we need to ask the author to help the ones that are very diffrent than people so it might be a sign to make one , that's all , no concerns .