Can these people reenact what void did?

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hubris_exe

Can these people take on the same heroes sentry did in Siege?

-Fernus

-Larfleeze (not depowered)

-Alan Scott (full starheart)

-Darkseid (all feats excluding nigh omnipotent feats, no jobbing, and yes... even pre crisis)

-Bloodlusted silver surfer

All of them are bloodlusted as f***

And would you kindly elaborate just how these characters fare compared to the void?

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hubris_exe

People on Fernus (J'onn): @dondave @patrat18 @thitiki

People on Agent Orange: still @dondave maybe @thanofleeze

People on Alan Scott: there was no one in the call out book thingy but I'm assuming @dondave still

People on Darkseid: @DemonKnights @ancient_0f_days @comicstooge

People on surfer: @lvenger @nightthunder @killemall

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Darkseid.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By OreoAssassin

Yes

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited, bump.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hubris_exe: @hubris_exe: @patrat18: As stated in the Sentrys first comics, "at full power, you will be omnipotent. Your powers are truly limitless". His powers are said to derived from either TOAA or the biblical god, which is just insane. If he really is "The angel of death" as he has been called many times, no one would would be able to touch him. You asked, can people match what he did on Marvel earth? This answer, however, is yes. The only reason for this is because the Sentry is just now discovering his powers (like when he was surprised he could bring his wife back from dead, when he learned he couldn't die, and when he learned he could control molecules). When he reaches full power though, I doubt any of these guys will be able to duplicate anything he does in the future.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: read the OP, I mean just devastate marvel earth's heroes like he did that one issue, I didn't say if they can copy what he can do at his full potential. @sophia89 you seem to know sentry, who was void fighting on marvel earth?

What I mean is can these people do that with the same amount of difficulty if not better?

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@hubris_exe: Are you talking about siege? It was the Sentry/Void that went berserk and started attacking people (including ripping Ares, the god of was, in half). He then brought all of Asgard down, while swatting thor and his allies back like a flies. When the Void came out, none of the heroes were even able to touch him until they were all juiced up with the Norn stones. Even with their powers vastly amped up, the heros were still losing. After the Void ripped Loki in half, the heros tried attacking again. They still weren't doing much at all. Then finally tony stark had the helicarrier ram the Void, which made it revert back into Reynolds. After seeing how much damage he caused, Reynolds pleaded for someone to kill him. Anyone would do. He just wanted to die before the Void returned. Once he started to revert back into the Void (no nearly the void yet), thor delivered the final blow. This ultimately killed the Sentrys host (Reynolds), but not quite the Sentry. We learned later that the sentry allowed himself (Reynolds) to stay dead in order to keep the void away from earth. This is the whole story.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: pretty sure... yep. Who did he face? Basically just put each of the characters in the OP in that same situation.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hubris_exe: as far as your question goes.. He went through Asgard, Thor, iron man, ares, Loki, and more I'm sure. There were like 30 people fighting all together. The norn stones, that were used to boost up the heros powers, took all the powers from everyone fighting. They then gave all that power to Thor, Iron Man, and Loki, in an attempt to beat the Void. Even this don't work though. I hope all this helps.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Perfectly well said! Chances are, The Sentry/Void already put the whooping on their favorite character, so all they can do now is hate on him :)

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So how did he die then? Did he die because he wanted to die? Was that made clear?

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hubris_exe

Oh right, void can't die. @god_spawn delete/ lock please.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@w0nd: he didn't really die. But yes, the Sentry wanted to die after seeing all the damage and deaths the Void caused. Just Reynolds, who was the sentrys host, died. It was made clear when ClOC (this is like the sentrys personal Jarvis) gave Reed Richards the Sentrys journal to read. Reed Richards was in shock when he read whatever he read. Then CLOCK says, "I'm am going to go prepare for my masters return." Meaning that the sentry will return. Also, everything that was said in the posts above me were from the comics. The sentry allowed himself (speaking about Reynolds) to stay dead, in order to keep the Void away from earth. The void eventually got bored of waiting, so he left.

The sentry can't truly die. Do you see the molecule man fight? The molecule man ripped the sentry to pieces twice. The sentry instantly reformed both times, and the seconed time he destroyed the molecule man. In a fight with Morgan Fey (I believe it was her), after the sentry tore her head off, she came back and ripped the Sentry in half. However, he reformed himself and met up with the other avengers later on. As it's been stated throughout his comics, he can't truly die.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So none of the characters in the OP can take on the same amped heroes? I didn't really mean reenact the story. I meant cause as much devastation as void...

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@hubris_exe: are you saying he can? It's been proven through that he can't. Even when he was thrown into the sun he didn't die. I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious lol

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: no I was literally reminding myself void can't die. You know, people on the internet aren't always sarcastic ;-)

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: @betarayz8317: no probs :D

On topic: none of these people can take on what void took on? Ripping ares in half, taking on the amped heroes. And as a bonus: taking a helicarrier to the face xD

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hubris_exe: that wasn't even a "full power" Sentry. It was a Sentry that is still learning his powers. "Flight, strength, durability, extreme speed, molecule manipulation, etc are just the powers that the Sentry has allowed his Avatar to have. His powers are truly limitless." This was stated in his comics. If it was a Sentry that had all of his powers when he fought the Heores, he probably would of just blinked them all away. "The Sentrys only weakness is that he is just now discovering his powers." This was also stated in the comics. To sum it up: Nobody would come close to matching the sentry at full power. What he did in Siege though, I'm not to sure. Personally, I don't think so. However, I'm not to familiar with DC. Hope this helps.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: it doesn't matter if sentry was at full power or not. It doesn't matter if the guys on this list can't do it as effortlessly as him. It's doesn't matter if they are omnipotent like sentry... i just want to know IF IT CAN BE DONE. Please stop giving me random info on sentry :( though thanks for letting me know that you can't provide anything for DC @frozen @killemall

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hubris_exe. If you stick to your OP then I will do the same. You ask can they duplicate, but then you have no idea what they are duplicating? Your clearly not well versed in Siege, which means you don't know exactly what the Sentry did, which means you really don't hve anything for your characters in your OP to be compared too. Right? Read siege then ask this question. Have a good day :)

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#28 frozen  Moderator

@hubris_exe: Darkseid in his true form can hold planets in the palm of his hand, I wouldn't class that as nigh-Omnipotent but his real size not adjusted to Boom Tubde. Full power Starheart could do it.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited. I guess I wasn't clear. Wait, did the stones make the heroes skyfather level or something? Am I missing the fact that ares is skyfather level and void massacred him? This isn't a fight between void and the people in the OP, it's to see if the people in the OP can beat the same people void did with same level of ease/ difficulty.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@hubris_exe: Ares wasn't a Skyfather level. There's only one Skyfather, Odin, and he was supposedly dead when this fight happened. However, towards the end (when Loki was able to get the stones), he was resurected. Ares was already dead when the stones were used. The stones took all the powers from everyone, and gave thor, iron man, and Loki, all their powers. The Sentry tore Asgard to pieces, while all the Asgsrdians were trying to stop him. If Odin was around, with all the help from the Heroes and the other Asgsrdians, I'm sure they would Of had no problem stopping that Sentry.

There are four good videos on YouTube (10 mins a piece), that have all the siege scans. You should read them.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hubris_exe

@betarayz8317: yes I know that. To be clear, are you unable to comment on most of these characters because you are not well versed in DC? You were just here to provide useful info? Because if you were, I apologize and thank you.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@hubris_exe: Haha that's exactly what I was doing lol I'm just trying to help you with anything about the Sentry or the Seige ark. I've been a huge fan of the Sentry ever since he came out in 2000. If you ever need any info please feel free to contact me. I'm new to this website but I am not new to comics (mainly Marvel).

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: ok, thanks!

@frozen Any comments on any other of the other characters in the OP?

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hubris_exe

@betarayz8317: ok, thanks!

@frozen Any comments on any other of the other characters in the OP?