Can the T-800 lift a Semi Truck or Flip it over?

Avatar image for cyberdyne_systems
Cyberdyne_Systems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cyberdyne_Systems

Cyberdyne_Systems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cyberdyne_Systems

NOW. I made this thread because since the beginning of time for many, many years, i've told people " I AM THE TERMINATOR and I am strong enough to pick up a semi truck and I will throw it at you. " However, the T-800 never did that in any of the films. I've asked people I know personally if they think T-800's are that strong.

Most say yes. " Hes a TERMINATOR, So he probably could do that crazy stuff. "

Some have said No.

My Dad told me " Yes, but he probably couldnt throw it very far. "

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FiMFTW

If a T-888 can effortlessly toss over a School Bus, a T-800 could flip a semi truck.

Cyberdyne_Systems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cyberdyne_Systems

@FiMFTW said:

If a T-888 can effortlessly toss over a School Bus, a T-800 could flip a semi truck.

I know Cromartie ( A T-888 ) flipped over a school bus, but wasnt the T-888's suppose to be Stronger and more durable than T-800's? They say on the behind the scenes that they were made to lift and pull alot more than T-800's which I agree is bs.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FiMFTW

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

@FiMFTW said:

I know Cromartie ( A T-888 ) flipped over a school bus, but wasnt the T-888's suppose to be Stronger and more durable than T-800's? They say on the behind the scenes that they were made to lift and pull alot more than T-800's which I agree is bs.

The T-X in T3 was pretty much just stalemating the T-850 in sheer strength, and there's a much bigger technological gap between those models (Also applies to the T-1000 and T-800).

You can't possibly believe the T-800 is like some sort of baby chimp compared to the T-888.

Cyberdyne_Systems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cyberdyne_Systems

@FiMFTW said:

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

@FiMFTW said:

The T-X in T3 was pretty much just stalemating the T-850 in sheer strength, and there's a much bigger technological gap between those models (Also applies to the T-1000 and T-800).

You can't possibly believe the T-800 is like some sort of baby chimp compared to the T-888.

Well I agree the T-850 had alot of advantage over the T-X, Like when he lifted that huge blast door with one arm and used the other to destroy her arm with a squeeze while she was trying to kill John would take a tonner to do.

T-888's just seem'd weaker and rip off's of the T-800 just because i've seem them get shot with a Shotgun and half the head blew apart and it died. I just don't see that happening to Arnolds Character.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FiMFTW

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

T-888's just seem'd weaker and rip off's of the T-800 just because i've seem them get shot with a Shotgun and half the head blew apart and it died. I just don't see that happening to Arnolds Character.

Keep in mind; The Triple-Eights were forced to deal with modern combat, explosive and armor piercing weaponry, something the early models didn't have to deal with since the films take place in 80s-90s. Plus Cameron had prep and extensive knowledge of the inner workings of the model, it's plenty plausible the shotgun was modified specifically for the Triple-Eight.

Still, I'd say he could definitely flip the truck, but I'm open to the idea of lifting it, the T-800s seemed to be slightly below 1610 Spider-Man or maybe a bit more than Ultimate Cap.

Maybe a small semi truck.

Maybe..

Cyberdyne_Systems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cyberdyne_Systems

@FiMFTW said:

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

Keep in mind; The Triple-Eights were forced to deal with modern combat, explosive and armor piercing weaponry, something the early models didn't have to deal with since the films take place in 80s-90s. Plus Cameron had prep and extensive knowledge of the inner workings of the model, it's plenty plausible the shotgun was modified specifically for the Triple-Eight.

Still, I'd say he could definitely flip the truck, but I'm open to the idea of lifting it, the T-800s seemed to be slightly below 1610 Spider-Man or maybe a bit more than Ultimate Cap.

Maybe..

I agree and disagree with the weaponary statement. Yes the T-888's were hit with some extreme badass weaponary far more deadly than the T-800's from movies 1, 2 and the T-850 from T3 had to put up with.

Look at the T-800 from T-Salvation. That T-800 took grenade blast and ate em up Candy and barely moved. Now that Black guy who play'd a T-888 on the Chronicles, that was the Captain on the ship. That Coreon Lady shot him in the head with am M-79 Grenade launcher, straight to the head and killed him just like that.

However, the T-800 in TS ate up those M-203 Grenade Blast like Candy and hardley moved.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FiMFTW

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

@FiMFTW said:

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

Maybe..

I agree and disagree with the weaponary statement. Yes the T-888's were hit with some extreme badass weaponary far more deadly than the T-800's from movies 1, 2 and the T-850 from T3 had to put up with.

Look at the T-800 from T-Salvation. That T-800 took grenade blast and ate em up Candy and barely moved. Now that Black guy who play'd a T-888 on the Chronicles, that was the Captain on the ship. That Coreon Lady shot him in the head with am M-79 Grenade launcher, straight to the head and killed him just like that.

However, the T-800 in TS ate up those M-203 Grenade Blast like Candy and hardley moved.

Well, the T-800 in the first movie got pwned hard by a single pipe bomb.

Cyberdyne_Systems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FiMFTW said:

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

@FiMFTW said:

@Cyberdyne_Systems said:

Maybe..

Well, the T-800 in the first movie got pwned hard by a single pipe bomb.

What confused me about the original T-800's durability in the first movie was, How could a Pipe Bomb blow it apart when he got up from a Truck explosion without any damage? I've watched the movie and all scenes repeatively too and the pipe bomb blast was no where near half the explosion, the truck explosion was. So if that little blast could blow it in half, then the huge Truck explosion should of vaped it.

I'm guessing the writers couldnt think of any other way for the T-800 to die so they came up with the Pipe Bomb idea. That way he would craw underneath the press instead of walking around it ( if it had legs. ) but, I don't know.

The Chronicles was a good show, but I don't know if the T-888's durability and strength count cause the Chronicles was a great show, I enjoyed watching it, but its not Canon.

If I could find James Camerons address I probably would write him a letter and ask him to Write another T Film and this time, if the T-800 fights another T-Whatever Model, Have the T-800 swing a Semi at it...... lol

I only say this cause the T-800's didnt really show very much strength feats, I mean with all the Extreme armor and Hydrolics they got, you can tell, they probably could lift alot of weight, but they just hardley showed strength feats in the early films. in T3 and TS is when we started seeing strength feats.