Can the doctor use and control the I.G and the H.O.U ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mister_X_1

Can the doctor, in any of his incarnations, use and control the Infinity Gauntlet and the

Heart of the Universe ?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would control them better than Thanos.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which incarnation can control them better ?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

I guess all high tier time lords can do it.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

The ninth couldn't handle the core of the bad wolf, how can he service the Infinity Gauntlet or

the Heart of the universe ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

The ninth couldn't handle the core of the bad wolf, how can he service the Infinity Gauntlet or

You have no idea what the Time Vortex is do you?

Isn't it where you travel through space and time ?

Isn't it the speed force ?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

The Space/Time Vortex exists outside of any normal frame of reference. Within it, light, darkness, matter and energy all blend, divide, shift and change. It underlies the whole of Creation, Its pathways are twisted, unstable and hard to follow. A journey through these strange dimensions might take a moment and carry a traveller a million years and a billion light years from his/her/its origin. Alternatively, a journey of months in the Vortex might end in a shift of six feet and ten days in conventional space. Without being able to calculate the pathways, there was simply no telling.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

The Space/Time Vortex exists outside of any normal frame of reference. Within it, light, darkness, matter and energy all blend, divide, shift and change. It underlies the whole of Creation, Its pathways are twisted, unstable and hard to follow. A journey through these strange dimensions might take a moment and carry a traveller a million years and a billion light years from his/her/its origin. Alternatively, a journey of months in the Vortex might end in a shift of six feet and ten days in conventional space. Without being able to calculate the pathways, there was simply no telling.

What does this have to do with the doctor and, The Infinity Gauntlet, and the Heart of the universe ?

the ninth's body couldn't handle bad wolf's power because it was to strong for him.

The heart and the gauntlet are stronger then bad wolf, so it the matter of can the doctor's body can handle them.

Am I right ?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

What does this have to do with the doctor and, The Infinity Gauntlet, and the Heart of the universe ?

the ninth's body couldn't handle bad wolf's power because it was to strong for him.

The heart and the gauntlet are stronger then bad wolf, so it the matter of can the doctor's body can handle them.

Am I right ?

• When The Doctor absorbed the Time Vortex he was everywhere and nowhere at every point in space and time. He could do absolutely anything he wanted, he was omnipotent. Time Vortex = Omnipotence.....HOTU = Nigh-Omnipotence (Above The Living Tribunal)....Infinity Gauntlet = Nigh-Omnipotence
  • Thanos wouldn't be able to handle the Time Vortex
  • No their not.
  • No you're not.
Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

Am I right ?

• When The Doctor absorbed the Time Vortex he was everywhere and nowhere at every point in space and time. He could do absolutely anything he wanted, he was omnipotent. Time Vortex = Omnipotence.....HOTU = Nigh-Omnipotence (Above The Living Tribunal)....Infinity Gauntlet = Nigh-Omnipotence
  • No their not.
  • No you're not.

That makes seance.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

Am I right ?

• No their not.
  • No you're not.

That makes seance.

Which loved one would you like to contact?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

Am I right ?

• No their not.
  • No you're not.

That makes seance.

I don't understand.

What do you mean ?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no it would rip him apart.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CitizenSentry

@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

Am I right ?

• No their not.
  • No you're not.

That makes seance.

I don't understand.

What do you mean ?

seanceˈseɪɒns,-ɒ̃s,-ɑːns/nounnoun: seance; plural noun: seances; noun: séance; plural noun: séances

1. a meeting at which people attempt to make contact with the dead, especially through the agency of a medium.
Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@mister_x_1 said:
@i_am_lightning said:

All of 'em.

Am I right ?

• No their not.
  • No you're not.

That makes seance.

I don't understand.

What do you mean ?

seanceˈseɪɒns,-ɒ̃s,-ɑːns/nounnoun: seance; plural noun: seances; noun: séance; plural noun: séances

1. a meeting at which people attempt to make contact with the dead, especially through the agency of a medium.

Ohhhhh, now I get :D :D :D

Good one

Actually, I prefer to go back in time and tell my past self to study hard and get better grades.