• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by RustyRoy (13827 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@eternal19 said:

@rustyroy said:

@eternal19 said:

@rustyroy said:

@eternal19 said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@sog7dc: Do you actually think lex luthor is smarter than batman? If he had half the genious level batman did he would have killed supes like a millin times already. I mean supes lost to batman and if lex is smarter than batman then i dont see why lex havent beaten superman yet.

1.Supes never lost to batman.

2.Its already been stated that Lex Luthor is the smartest man on the planet

3.Lex hasnt beaten Superman for the same reason Joker hasnt beaten batman. Because the good guy always wins

Batman outsmarted Lex couple of times before. Both are very close in my mind. Statements don't matter much, Superman once said that Batman was the most dangerous man in earth. If it ever comes to Lex vs. Batman I'd give to Batman.

Lex Luthor is the smartest its been confirmed for years. You think Batman could beat the guy whos whole armory is designed to take down superman and has taken on both batman and superman on at the same time before. Cmon stop wanking batman

Batman has his own armory and more allies than Luthor can dream of. Also Lex is always overconfident. Batman always comes prepared and is uses others weaknesses against them. He is a great strategist. This is very close match up, could go in anyone's favor.

Batman's armory is mostly designed to fight street level villians. Luthors is meant to fight superhumans. And dont forget That lex has allies of his own that can fight for him. Lex is a master of getting others too fight for him. Lex is a great strategist to. I honestly believe that Lex would win

Bruce has weapons designed for fighting both street level and super level characters. We just found out that he had a cave within the Batcave for keeping the contingency plans for JL, who knows what else he's got in there. And Lex's allies are better than Bruce's? I don't think so. Lex also has a massive ego issue so he probably won't ask any helps from others. If Bruce wants to achieve something no one can stop him from that. As I said its a very close match up, far more closer than Superman vs. Joker, anybody can win in this but Batman chance winning is more.

Most of Batman's weapons are meant for street levelers. But Lex's entire frikin armory is meant for superhumans, so im pretty sure its superior. How is Nightwing gonna help when Lex can call in Metallo or Parasite to fight for him, Lex's allies are superior to Batmans.Lex convinces people to fight for him all the time. Im still siding with Lex on this one.

We still don't know many superlevel weapons he's hiding in his cave. It can be as much as Lex. Also by allies I meant JL, Outsiders etc. I'm siding with Bats.

#152 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

I've thought about it for awhile and I just don't see how Supes can win any battles with some serious Bat-villians,Here's my thoughts about how these battles would go down.

Joker-I'm sure joker has some kryptonite weapons laying around that could end supes very quickly,joker is also quite abit smarter than Clark.

Bane-lets face it,Bane outsmarted and broke the bat I see no reason why Supes would stand a chance.

Scarecrow-Bats might be able to break out of the fear toxin but I don't think Supes is smart enough to do this,Scarecrow would likely impale him with a kryptonite sword whiles he's drugged and end him.

Talons-Supes has cold breath so he stands a slight chance against a few of them,against the entire court? forget it he's done.

Clayface-not sure how he could win this one either

Owlman-A smarter,stronger batman?Forget it,no way he even makes this guy sweat.

Mister Zsasz-now honestly, I think superman can win here,He will of course have deal with Zsasz's speed and immunity to pain.

Not gonna list all of them but you guys get the drift.

Clayface shouldn't be in the list. Just like in Arkham City, Superman would freeze him and from there-on-out, someone's going to be scattered in fragments.

#153 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternal19: When I said batman will get the drop on supes, I meant that he will fight him with a full plan of what he will do as he knows the weakness of prettymuch everyone he could have a battle with. Now, If this was a cage fight between bats and the supes, bats would be dead in 2 seconds I agree with that. But bruce wayne would plan everything before he encounters him. For example he wouldnt fight him in a small room. He would lure him into a place to his advantage. For instance a place in which he could easily disappear into the darkness. He would have kryptonite witth him along with everything he needs. After all of that prep what could a bloodlusted supes do? I mean batman wouldnt just face him in a fist fight but more like in a battle where he uses evrything at his disposal. Supes is only good at fighting, nothing else, whereas batman, despite being a normal human outmatches him on all the other categories such as skill, intelligence, stealth, escapology,. Batman is known for being almost limitless with prep. Do you understand what I mean?

#154 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: I dont get how normal doomsday could literally beat superman to death but the knite version cant. I also dont get how batman coukd beat supes with kryptonite but doomsday cant. This just doesnt add up, even normal doomsday could kill supes how come the kryptonite version cant? And one other thing, supes definately is not half as smart as batman, when it comes to intellect, supes is no smarter than a monkey next to bats, stop telling me he offered to improve his guns he cant. No offense to any superman fans but all supes could do is punch and all his fanboys make him look overpowered. Trust me, if he was that OP he wouldnt have got OWNED by bats multiple times. Stop making excuses, get over it batman> superman. And also, supes probably would have problems when he is facing scarecrow or the joker. And please no one telll me a bloodlusted supes kills everyone in less than a second, hes not a frickin god.

#155 Posted by Beserkerfury (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: Agreed,Superman fanboys disgust me.load up a gun with kryptonite shards and supes is down for the count.

#156 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

Look guys,I love superman as much as the next guy but there's no way in hell he's breaking through bane or clayface.All Bane has to is press the Venom Inject button and then it's nighty nite for supes.Bane is a master of martial arts and tactical planning,supes would be caught in a krpytonite trap and have his back broken and killed.

You want to do Challenge a Viner?

LOL

#157 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: Agreed,Superman fanboys disgust me.load up a gun with kryptonite shards and supes is down for the count.

Heh you seriously subscribe to this logic? You really do know nothing about Superman do you?

#158 Edited by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: Batman has never beat Superman EVER , I even posted a blog going through almost every one of their fights (minus the one in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel). Seriously, Batman with Kryptonite is still just a normal human versus a god, it does not close the gap. If you believe that, I have to assume the only thing you know about these characters is from the Animated Series (where Superman was a million times weaker).

Superman is infinitely smarter than Batman. You realize he has all of the knowledge of Krypton right? Krypton, the advanced alien race. That he can read thousands of terabytes of information in minutes and retain it? That Lex Luthor literally called him the only being on the planet almost as smart as himself? He built the miracle machine (a machine that could literally grant any wish including restore the entire multiverse) from memory? That he could improve Batman's own technology (cause Batman only has a human brain)? He built his own Superman robots, he answered the Ultra Sphinx's unanswerable question, performed a perfect heart surgery after minutes of research, he regularly defeats Mxy a 5th Dimensional being BY OUTSMARTING HIM, etc forever and to the end.

Oh, here's something from the New 52. That scan, if you understand it, is Superman vs SuperDoom (a Doomsday Superman from another dimension), WHILE poisoned by all kinds of Kryptonite (Red, Green, and Blue *See other Scan*), and also dealing with another Kryptonian, Xa-Du. Are you starting to realize that Batman even being capable of hurting Superman with Knite is literally PIS.

#159 Edited by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

And for fun, I added Batman's entire day being ruined by a Superman who wasnt trying at all (Lex Luthor: Man of Steel).

"Buh-buh Kryptonite!"

#160 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: The only reason superman seems godlike to you is because he is an alien right? Look, no matter how strong he seems, he is NOT A GOD. He could be an enhanced creature or some kind of an alien human mixture, but the point is none of his achievements would matter when he faces batman. You see when you just compare these 2 , the outcome depends on the powers of each character compared to each others. For example if superman can bench press the earth, that doesnt mean he didnt and wouldnt get busted by some kryptonite incorporated into a form that batman uses on one of his gadgets. These fights are situational,, so what a character could do in his own universe wouldnt matter as long as he fights someone that could take advantage of his weakness perfectly. To make this clear Im not talking about the animated series superman or the animated series batman, Im talking about the general characters on average. And yet, I still see lots of superman fans that wont accept supes losing to bats MULTIPLE TIMES( in fact, a comic published on 1991- Superman annual, actually features batman killing supes) stop denying it, superman has beaten villains batman cant beat and Im fine with that, one example being doomsday where they both ended up killing each other, now Im sure batman cant even tie with doomsday, but that DOES NOT MEAN HE CANT BEAT SUPES BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY DID. And if you still think superman is smarter, think about what happened between batman and darkseid where batman used his mind to make him back off while supes had to wreck himself and fight with darkseid. This shows the difference between the intelligence of bats and supes and I still insist on saying bats is smarter.

#161 Posted by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: Prove Batman has beaten Superman. Seriously, PROVE IT. There are no instances in canon of Batman beating Superman. None. If there are, prove it.

I just showed you what kryptonite can do to Superman, did you look at my scans?

Youre pretty much a Batman fanboy and have no knowledge about Superman at all. Superman could defeat Batman, the entire Batfamily, and all his villains literally without breaking a sweat, even if they all had knite.

#162 Posted by Beserkerfury (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: I think Superman would have quite the tough time with a fully amped up and angry Mr. Zsasz and Twoface,besides how is superman supposed to get past high tier Batman villians like RAS and Solomon grundy or batmite.

#163 Edited by 14NC3 (1794 posts) - - Show Bio

@beserkerfury:

Are you actually being serious about this? Have you ever read a superman comic, or seen a superman tv show or movie? Even before I read a superman comic I knew that he was overpowered and could easily defeat all of these villains.

And if someone had a kryptonite gun, how would they shoot him? He can travel at the speed of light, and has shown his incredible speed countless times. He's dodged bullets on a daily basis.

Seriously, people who haven't ever read a superman comic or watched a superman movie would know that he'd mop the floor with people like the joker and bane. You must be an extreme superman hater to actually think these guys could curbstomp him...

#164 Edited by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@beserkerfury said:

@deaditegonzo: I think Superman would have quite the tough time with a fully amped up and angry Mr. Zsasz and Twoface,besides how is superman supposed to get past high tier Batman villians like RAS and Solomon grundy or batmite.

is Mr. Zsasz faster than a speeding bullet? is Twoface more powerful than a locomotive? if the answer is no (here's a free hint, it is) then shut up

also Superman fought Solomon Grundy before Batman ever did, guess what? Superman isn't dead, so it's safe to say he beat him.

and Batmite is a rip-off of Mr. Mxyzptlk, a Superman villain.

and I don't know what RAS stands for.

#165 Posted by frogdog (3518 posts) - - Show Bio

@beserkerfury said:

is Mr. Zsasz faster than a speeding bullet? is Twoface more powerful than a locomotive? if the answer is no (here's a free hint, it is) then shut up

also Superman fought Solomon Grundy before Batman ever did, guess what? Superman isn't dead, so it's safe to say he beat him.

and Batmite is a rip-off of Mr. Mxyzptlk, a Superman villain.

and I don't know what RAS stands for.

Ra's al Ghul. Although this thread does prove the batman fanboys are funny

#166 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot Croc; he's the reason Superman wakes up shivering and drenched in sweat every night.

OMG LOL LOL LOL IM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR

#167 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternal19: When I said batman will get the drop on supes, I meant that he will fight him with a full plan of what he will do as he knows the weakness of prettymuch everyone he could have a battle with. Now, If this was a cage fight between bats and the supes, bats would be dead in 2 seconds I agree with that. But bruce wayne would plan everything before he encounters him. For example he wouldnt fight him in a small room. He would lure him into a place to his advantage. For instance a place in which he could easily disappear into the darkness. He would have kryptonite witth him along with everything he needs. After all of that prep what could a bloodlusted supes do? I mean batman wouldnt just face him in a fist fight but more like in a battle where he uses evrything at his disposal. Supes is only good at fighting, nothing else, whereas batman, despite being a normal human outmatches him on all the other categories such as skill, intelligence, stealth, escapology,. Batman is known for being almost limitless with prep. Do you understand what I mean?

You obviously dont know Superman. Superman fights people smarter than bats all the time. And he outsmarts them all the time. people always act as though superman is an idiot when hes incredibly smart. so, if Superman and batman ever got into a fight superman wouldnt fall batmans tricks because superman knows batman just as well as batman knows superman. So, I find it highly unlikely that supes would fall for his tricks

#168 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@eternal19 said:

@rustyroy said:

@eternal19 said:

@rustyroy said:

@eternal19 said:

@rustyroy said:

@eternal19 said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@sog7dc: Do you actually think lex luthor is smarter than batman? If he had half the genious level batman did he would have killed supes like a millin times already. I mean supes lost to batman and if lex is smarter than batman then i dont see why lex havent beaten superman yet.

1.Supes never lost to batman.

2.Its already been stated that Lex Luthor is the smartest man on the planet

3.Lex hasnt beaten Superman for the same reason Joker hasnt beaten batman. Because the good guy always wins

Batman outsmarted Lex couple of times before. Both are very close in my mind. Statements don't matter much, Superman once said that Batman was the most dangerous man in earth. If it ever comes to Lex vs. Batman I'd give to Batman.

Lex Luthor is the smartest its been confirmed for years. You think Batman could beat the guy whos whole armory is designed to take down superman and has taken on both batman and superman on at the same time before. Cmon stop wanking batman

Batman has his own armory and more allies than Luthor can dream of. Also Lex is always overconfident. Batman always comes prepared and is uses others weaknesses against them. He is a great strategist. This is very close match up, could go in anyone's favor.

Batman's armory is mostly designed to fight street level villians. Luthors is meant to fight superhumans. And dont forget That lex has allies of his own that can fight for him. Lex is a master of getting others too fight for him. Lex is a great strategist to. I honestly believe that Lex would win

Bruce has weapons designed for fighting both street level and super level characters. We just found out that he had a cave within the Batcave for keeping the contingency plans for JL, who knows what else he's got in there. And Lex's allies are better than Bruce's? I don't think so. Lex also has a massive ego issue so he probably won't ask any helps from others. If Bruce wants to achieve something no one can stop him from that. As I said its a very close match up, far more closer than Superman vs. Joker, anybody can win in this but Batman chance winning is more.

Most of Batman's weapons are meant for street levelers. But Lex's entire frikin armory is meant for superhumans, so im pretty sure its superior. How is Nightwing gonna help when Lex can call in Metallo or Parasite to fight for him, Lex's allies are superior to Batmans.Lex convinces people to fight for him all the time. Im still siding with Lex on this one.

We still don't know many superlevel weapons he's hiding in his cave. It can be as much as Lex. Also by allies I meant JL, Outsiders etc. I'm siding with Bats.

Lets agree to disagree on this. Because I dont see this discussion going anywhere

#169 Posted by uberathlete (25 posts) - - Show Bio

This has got to be a joke. The only way some of the Batman villains will win is if they psychologically destroyed Supes or beat him with Kryptonite. That I can see. But someone like Bane, Croc or Clayface? Cmon man. Done in a second, five tops. Scarecrow needs to lace his fear toxin with kryptonite for it to have an effect. But if it were so easy to get kryptonite and incorporate it into a weaponized toxin, then Supes would've been beaten by now. And even then, I don't think the toxin would kill him. There are a lot of assumptions to be made when talking about any of the Bat villains taking out Superman. Too many assumptions that make it too one sided and highly unlikely. It would be just as easy to say that Supes would simply use his x-ray vision, keep his distance, and heat vision the crap out of the enemy. Plus you're severely underestimating Supes' intelligence. I'm not even a Supes fanboy and I know there's a 99% chance that the Bat villains wouldn't stand a chance against Supes. I think you're hyping the Bat villains because they are some of the most twisted villains in the DC universe, and are probably capable of some crazy ish if really pushed (ie. playing dirty), like maybe killing or violating Lois or taking Metropolis hostage. But that's all ifs, maybes, and over the top assumptions.

#170 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this thread still around?

#171 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio
#172 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7826 posts) - - Show Bio

This has got to be a joke. The only way some of the Batman villains will win is if they psychologically destroyed Supes or beat him with Kryptonite. That I can see. But someone like Bane, Croc or Clayface? Cmon man. Done in a second, five tops. Scarecrow needs to lace his fear toxin with kryptonite for it to have an effect. But if it were so easy to get kryptonite and incorporate it into a weaponized toxin, then Supes would've been beaten by now. And even then, I don't think the toxin would kill him. There are a lot of assumptions to be made when talking about any of the Bat villains taking out Superman. Too many assumptions that make it too one sided and highly unlikely. It would be just as easy to say that Supes would simply use his x-ray vision, keep his distance, and heat vision the crap out of the enemy. Plus you're severely underestimating Supes' intelligence. I'm not even a Supes fanboy and I know there's a 99% chance that the Bat villains wouldn't stand a chance against Supes. I think you're hyping the Bat villains because they are some of the most twisted villains in the DC universe, and are probably capable of some crazy ish if really pushed (ie. playing dirty), like maybe killing or violating Lois or taking Metropolis hostage. But that's all ifs, maybes, and over the top assumptions.