Can someone please help me?

Avatar image for super_saiyan_3_gohan
Super_Saiyan_3_Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You see, I'm new to the DC Comics universe and I need some help with it. I'm trying to learn as much as I can, specifically for my fanfiction. I won't go into detail about it here, but I need as much information on the Post-Crisis Modern Age as possible. Like some of the storylines and so on. What WOULD really help as much as possible is a general timeline of everything in the DC Universe from the Golden Age right up to the New 52, for every DC comic. So, um, can someone help me?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime

If you dont mind me asking why the fasination for DC? Was it a certain character? Movie? etc etc.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@super_saiyan_3_gohan: you basicly want every possible information/story arc/stuff about DCU from the golden age to New52? About every serie?

Avatar image for super_saiyan_3_gohan
Super_Saiyan_3_Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I do love Batman and Superman. I always watched their movies, but never really got into the comics till recently. Superman, the more I learn, is a very cool character. Sometimes overpowered, sometimes more real, but there's something good to find in him. And Batman... need I say more? We're ALL aware of THIS meme.

What I wish is that I had the scans from some of the comics. That would tell me all I need to know. There are some things that confuse me. I suppose I can get into specific details here.