#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

So yea I'm a bit confused about what he is. His wiki page says he's a synthetic human what does that mean? Did they create him in a way like nowhere created New 52 superboy? Also what's the deal with Magnus and the goddess? Also who where the members of the guardians of the galaxy that Magnus tortured in to following him and do you have scans of that ?

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock was created to be the perfect being by the Enclave. I don't really know anything about Superboy, New 52 or not.

Magus has had several incarnations, but in general, they are evil versions of Adam Warlock. When Adam Warlock had the Infinity Gauntlet, he purged himself of good an evil. This created the Goddess (good) an the 2nd incarnation of the Magus (evil).

Magus had "killed" Phyla, Moondragon, Gamora, Cosmo, and Major Victory, but brought them back to the Church of Truth through the astral plane. He did not torture them himself, he had an interrogator for the church do it for him, planning to convert them over and have them worship him as all members of the church do.

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart thanks dude also see the members that where toutured how did they break free of the brain washing? and I brought up new 52 superboy because from what I read on the wiki that was the closest thing I come up with as a comparison.

#5 Posted by jloneblackheart (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: I can't remember precisely, but I think Phyla was most difficult to turn due to her being the Avatar of Death. I think Mantis and Cosmo assisted her mentally and she was able to break free of their restraints and then she freed the rest of them.