Can pre-52 Superman one-shot WW Hulk?

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This battle is just one hit. Can pre 52 Superman one-shot WW hulk?

It still counts as one shotting if that one shot sends him to outer-space and leaves him without a way to get back to earth.

battle is over if supes is unable to one-shot him.

who wins

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

edited

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he can.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh and before start making their stupid f***ing comments, this is just the DC version of the "can wwHulk one-shot pre-52 superman" thread.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Superman's speed,strength and durability possibly with something like a IMP.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

oh and before start making their stupid f***ing comments, this is just the DC version of the "can wwHulk one-shot pre-52 superman" thread.

One, ease up on the hostility. You're just asking for trouble with a post like this. Also, I don't think this is a legitimate excuse in the future cases of creating threads. It's like if someone creates a battle thread with Quicksilver vs Superman because someone made Flash vs Hyperion and the former obviously being a mismatch and their claim it isn't is just "Well, it's the Marvel version of a speedster vs their respective "Superman."

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth said:

One, ease up on the hostility. You're just asking for trouble with a post like this. Also, I don't think this is a legitimate excuse in the future cases of creating threads. It's like if someone creates a battle thread with Quicksilver vs Superman because someone made Flash vs Hyperion and the former obviously being a mismatch and their claim it isn't is just "Well, it's the Marvel version of a speedster vs their respective "Superman."

youre scenario is a lot different than than can WWH one shot Superman or vice versa. Regardless this is a good thread, just like "can WWH one shot supes". if people think the answer is no, they should just say so.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10 god_spawn  Moderator

@inconvenient_truth: I understand the case in this scenario, I'm just saying don't expect the reasoning to fly all the time.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

I wouldn't entertain the possibility, I don't like the fact that Superman is ALMOST like a god. If no one in the Marvel Universe could take him out even as a group I don't think Superman could do it alone.

Celestialseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Celestialseed

I'm saying NO.