Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

ok I know iron lad did not want to become kang but after killing kang he had to do it so he could save time. but do you think he could still be saved and be back as a avengers ? the last I heard he was now calling himself Kid Immortus, later showed up as an accomplice of Doctor Doom during his battle with Scott Lang and the Future Foundation. He was shown in the company of a teen version of Ravonna as well. The partnership with Doom was tumultuous at best, and both Kid Immortus and Ravonna later abandoned the villain when the situation became dire.

Iron Lad later returned during Original Sin, where he and Immortus tried to keep Captain America captive to prevent him from interfering with the Illuminati's plan to save Earth from future Incursions. anyway is there a way for kang to exist and have him still be iron lad ?

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it not already fated that Iron Lad will become kang the conqueror who In-turn will eventually become Immortus?.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flumox56: really ? So iron lad can still be saved from his fate as Kang ?

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: I would say no, Unless we start getting into the whole Iron Lads & Kangs from/in alternate reality's, Then I suppose anything and everything is possible.

But the whole time travel & alternate reality thing makes my brain hurt.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flumox56: I had a idea what if iron lad cloned himself and the clone had all the memories of the real iron lad then the clone would be kang and the real iron lad would be free ?

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime:Yea that could work.

Or I suppose it could also depend on from what Timeline both the Iron Lad & Kang (& Immortus) come from, What I mean is, If an Iron Lad & a Kang or Immortus come from the same Reality/Timeline, Then that suggests that Iron Lad has already become Kang & in-turn Kang has become Immortus at some future point in that timeline, And anything done before that point has not altered Iron Lad's future or their would be no Kang or Immortus.

But then we get into the whole diverging timeline thing and alternate reality versions of said characters and everything starts to get confusing Haha.

In fact I think I confused my self a bit there ;).

But yes, If Iron Lad made/had a perfect clone of himself, Then only one of them would become Kang, sparing the other the same fate.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime:

It has been a while since I read it, But wasn't it also said that Doom the Annihilating Conqueror was fated to ascend in every reality/timeline too?.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@flumox56: Simply put, while Rama-Tut, Kang, Scarlet Centurion and Immortus all started as Nathaniel Richards of Earth-6311, and their histories overlap, all the time travelling has schismed their timelines. Putting aside the non-Richards' Kangs (from timelines where Kang was slain, and his armor and Kang identity stolen by others, as witnessed with the Cross-Time Kangs).

Rama-Tut, who became Kang, but in later life became nostalgic and became the semi-benevolent Rama-Tut again.

Rama-Tut, who became Kang, and then became Scarlet Centurion (who fought the Squadron Supreme)

Rama-Tut, who became Kang, who became Immortus

Rama-Tut, who was to become Kang, but detoured as Iron Lad first

Rama-Tut, who was to become Kang, but after being Iron Lad and wanting to become a villain, adopted the alias of Kid Immortus

Rama-Tut, who became Kang, and didn't change to another identity. There were many of these, but Immortus cleaned up his own timeline by manipulating the Kangs into killing each other off and then absorbed the memories of all into a single Kang.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh great more time travel stuff it's future trunks all over again.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Flumox56

@boschepg: oh yea I had forgot about that, after Kang resisted the Time Keepers, he and Immortus became two separate beings.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flumox56: @boschepg: it seams Rama-Tut is the key. May be iron lad can find one of them to take his place as the kang of his world to save himself ?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By boschePG
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@kid_omega_prime: Hmm...you forgot one with your Kang genealogy

Im writing a fanfic from current points of MARVEL and plan on using Pym

No Caption Provided

you did this ? what gave you the idea to use Hank Pym ?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: I didn't do this. I could cuz I can draw but the scan is from an actual comic from MARVEL

If you have any other ideas just PM to brainstorm

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: not really. Hank right now is merged with Ultron. Hank just shared Kang's temporal memories, but I thought it would be of a good way to get Iron Lad back

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I still say the best way would to ether clone himself to become Kang instead of him or have one of the Rama tuts to take his place.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flumox56: @boschepg: alright let me ask this then. I wanted to add Iron Lad to my list but I don't what him to be Kang. So if I still did add IL even though he becomes Kang would it be worth it ? I mean Kang is not like Evil Evil just has a big Ego ?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: He doesn't have to become Kang though. If Immortus can separate from Kang then Iron Lad can separate from Kang.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron lad? LOL

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What @boschepg: said.

You could use either Iron Lad or/and the Kid Immortus alias, I think either would be good for your list.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flumox56: I do want to add iron lad. But I thought kid immortus was bad at that point ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well its been over a year on this topic with no response so any news with Iron Lad ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OtaconMGS