Can Dr. Manhattan kill Hulk?

• 61 results
Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

yes, and disregard anything marvel puts after the date of this thread of hulk being immune to melecular warping

dbatdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, think Hulk may be one of the worst possible match ups for Dr. M, because his power is completely based on Radiation.

Not only could Manhattan beat him in all the usual ways, but I see no reason he couldnt draw off the Hulks Gamma Radiation, and then just "unmake" poor ole Bruce.

he can actually cure Bruce...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53 the_stegman  Moderator
HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Hulk recently tanked several blasts from a cannon designed to rewrite molecular structure like it was nothing. Dr.M is a big fish in a small pond as the only one with powers on his Earth. With all the talk of Hulk being overrated wtf is Dr. M then?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By KingOfAsh

Yes, easily

FrankenKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By FrankenKong

"I am disappointed in you Banner, very disappointed. Reassembling myself was the first trick I learned. It didnt kill Osterman. Did you really think you could kill me? I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you Bruce, are just a man. The worlds strongest man, poses no more threat to me than does its strongest termite."

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a snap if his finger. YES.

Un-Reflexzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what you guys dont realize is that dr. manhattan is a symbol of god, like the god we know in real life. no doubt, even if the other person has evrery power known to man, mr. m would kill him with one finger. if you paid close attenion to the movie, you would know he can change the future, he has the power to reassemble particulates in the air, and can flat out teleport, be multiple places at once. His character is actually supposed to be and was made so he was the most powerful being in the univerrse. he can destroy a whole planet for god's sake... look how much effort it took to kill rorschach http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mlLMZXqg4

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Manhattan and the Hulk have so much in common, I think Bruce Banner and Jon Osterman would have a sit down and a chat about how horrible their luck has been. After which Dr Manhattan would say that was a quaint distraction and disappear into another dimension leaving the hulk to continue his eternity of solitude on Earth watching all he loves fade away knowing he will never be a part of it.

In a straight up battle Dr Manhattan squishes Hulk or teleports him into Space, hulk doesn't die as he cannot, he either gets mad as he grows back from his puddle, or he gets mad as he drifts through space or sits on another planet, Manahattan doesn't care either way and goes off wandering.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By VenomousTaco

Yes.