Bye f*cking league of legends

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I played this game for over 3 years (Since begininng of 2011) and never has it gone this bad.

Recently i have been going from Silver 1 to Bronze IV in 1 month! tarded teams, some cant even speak english and cant communicate and some even refuse to speak with the team... And TODAY i lost 6/6 played games

Most of the damn time i have been getting good scores like 11/3/8 and recently with Katarina i got 16/2/9 and i another guy in the team had like 0/18 something...

I just dont get it, how can you sometimes be lucky and win 6 games in row but sometimes so unlucky to lose 6 games in row? is it karma? is it god messing with me? WTF U WANT GOD lol

Anyone got the same problem?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

You're better off without it, man.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TehStranger

Yes, I've had the same problem too. I was on a pretty big winning streak and then God decided to inflict his wrath upon me as punishment for my hubris. Then God kept putting me with scrubs and I kept getting rekt and was on a huge losing streak. After that I got really mad, uninstalled the game and haven't thought about reinstalling since.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOBAS are trash. You're better off without that game.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tehstranger: lol i think im gonna sell my acc then buy online pass for saints row iv or game time for wow.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By JakeN7

Ew. MOBAs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Never played it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

Ah, classic Bronze complaint. It's ALWAYS the other players fault. No accountability whatsoever. Honestly if you go from Silver 1 to the literal bottom of the barrel then that's no ones fault but your own. Learn how to carry and what not..

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not going to judge tastes, but I tried it once, and didn't too much enjoy the game. Maybe I find it too confusing, and there's too much on-screen at once, then that will be my fault. But after watching some of the pros play, I decided this game wasn't for me.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just astounding

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude. I lost over 30 games in a row in Black Ops 2 and for all of those games my K/D was averaging 3-20+. I never got below a 3. What you have suffered is nothing compared to my suffering.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude. I lost over 30 games in a row in Black Ops 2 and for all of those games my K/D was averaging 3-20+. I never got below a 3. What you have suffered is nothing compared to my suffering.

Yeah, well I lost all my progress in MW3 because I was invited into a hacked lobby.

I had almost 300 thousand kills and I had almost all the guns gold!

YOU DONT KNOW MY SUFFERING!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

Yeah, well I lost all my progress in MW3 because I was invited into a hacked lobby.

I taught my niece how to play COD and she was only a couple months. She always used to watch me play and after a while she learned the killstreaks in MW2 and she knew the nuke was the highest killstreak. Anytime it popped up she would plug the cable out. She would then laft and then cry for help when someone came. As they took her away she stopped crying and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

The one I taught...my pupil...my apprentice, betrayed & defeated me.

You know no suffering.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@wardemon32 said:

I taught my niece how to play COD and she was only a couple months. She always used to watch me play and after a while she learned the killstreaks in MW2 and she knew the nuke was the highest killstreak. Anytime it popped up she would plug the cable out. She would then laft and then cry for help when someone came. As they took her away she stopped crying and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

The one I taught...my pupil...my apprentice, betrayed & defeated me.

You know no suffering.

You know whats suffering?

Letting your little cousins/neices/siblings "play" by having a contoller with a cord that isn't plugged in and letting them think they're playing and they finally get old enough to where they know they aren't, and you have to actually let them play :(

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Ostyo
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: MMMMOOOOBBBBAAAASSSS!!!!

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now i was about to win a ranked but my computer turned off bcs it was overheated retard riot cant they put sencors?

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

because Bronze is Hell, trust me!! i was silver and then bronze, and i have to say it's much harder to win in bronze.

You need to carry your team of noobs, with almost always 1 afk vs enemy troll teams with 2 tops and alistar solo bot. hahaha

it's pretty funny though! ^^