#1 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
Byakugan
Sharingan
#2 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a huge Naruto follower so correct me if I'm wrong.  The Byakugan basically lets you see 360 degress for several miles.  You can even see through objects.

The Sharingan allows you to see the intricate details of another persons Jutsu, allowing you to instantly recognize what is being used against you and counter it, copy it for further use so that now you can perfurm that jutsu as well, and on the high end trap people in their own minds allowing you to torture them for a year in mere moments.

If that's correct I would think you would have to lean towards the Sharingan in most instances. 

#3 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

EASY.............SO EASY, the Sharingan...its like the best thing in the whole d@mn  show. it can make the weakest guy mad serious just like that.

Bottom line its way more powerful the byakugan blows... just a 360 view blows

#4 Posted by Function (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive always prefered the byakugan, i like the hand to hand abilities it gives the user

#5 Edited by Fellfire (30 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sharingan is much more powerful due to the special Jutsu's it imparts to the wielder.

However it has the disadvantage of straining the eyes for those Jutsu's (eventually leading to blindness)

The Byakugan is better for insight and scouting, the Sharingan is better for general battle.  (though combined with the Jyuuken style Byakugan becomes a more lethal hand to hand tool)

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

..............Someone kill this thread.

#7 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"..............Someone kill this thread."
Are people not making valid points?
#8 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock Lee. The end.

#9 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Rock Lee. The end."

LMAO, Rock Lee is the man
#10 Posted by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
Sharingan. Aside from going blind, the Sharingan has multiple forms that you can achieve, each more powerful than the next. Plus, the Mangekyou is just plain god mode.
#11 Edited by Aseptic (297 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a total naruto nerd. Sharingan would pwn Byakugan. Look at

#12 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say, anyone who has sharingan is a cheater, it is way too powerful.

#13 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say, anyone who has sharingan is a cheater, it is way too powerful.

#14 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

I stick with the Byakugan since the sharingan can't copy it. and I can cancel your charkar point so you can't use any jutsu.

hell I just saying this because I want x-ray vison

amazing what you learned in couple min of study this.

#15 Posted by ComicStooge (12557 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharingan...FTW!

#16 Edited by The Dave (142 posts) - - Show Bio

The limits of the Byakugan haven't actually been explored in the series.  If a sharingan-user was hit by the divine punishment he'd still be out

The Sharingan however, is insane. But with huge risks

#17 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharingan, b/c it's true power is the amazing PLOT DEVICE!!!! I would be unstoppable. Simple n plain.
#18 Posted by Preacherl2k (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharingan easy!

#19 Posted by Kayak (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither

Rinnegan stomps both

#20 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakugan 

@Kayak said:

" Neither  Rinnegan stomps both "
But the rinnegan is even more obscure than the Byakugan and Sharingan so nobody could tach you to use it at fll rikudo sage like power....
#21 Posted by Kayak (1308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
" Byakugan 

@Kayak said:
" Neither  Rinnegan stomps both "
But the rinnegan is even more obscure than the Byakugan and Sharingan so nobody could tach you to use it at fll rikudo sage like power.... "
Just gettig to Pain's level of power is good enough for me :p
#22 Posted by Reactor (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

The Byakugan's secrets and origins haven't been revealed, nor has it's true abilities been developed to the extent of the Sharingan (really, the Sharingan is almost the center of the series). Even so, I think I'd prefer the Byakugan.

#23 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" The Byakugan's secrets and origins haven't been revealed, nor has it's true abilities been developed to the extent of the Sharingan (really, the Sharingan is almost the center of the series). Even so, I think I'd prefer the Byakugan. "
Byakugan gives you some serious Taijutsu skills. That alone makes it more epic
#24 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakugan > Sharingan
Mangekyou sharingan > byakugan

#25 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd say sharingan
#26 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd go for Sharingan too but i prefer using Neji than Itachi on naruto games cos he can block sharingan