BvS vs Age of Ultron: Battle of the Teasers

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll BvS vs Age of Ultron: Battle of the Teasers (45 votes)

BvS 62%
Age of Ultron 38%

Both were supposed to be revealed during a special event, both were leaked, both were released early Be honest, which teaser got you more hyped? Which do you think is better? Please be civil, don't spread any flames.

• 
legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By legacy6364

Dawn of Justice is an actual teaser. Age Of Ultron is a trailer.

EDITED: Dawn of Justice still stomps.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dawn of Justice is an actual teaser. Age Of Ultron is a trailer.

This. But when I first saw the BvS Trailer,my heart started pounding fast and I covered my mouth.I said to myself....Omg...than I continued to replay the trailer.

Age of Ultron I was just excited,and replayed it a few times

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The teaser wins.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

The World's Finest stomp the Omelet making robot and his puny Avengers

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a lot of Superman hate, but also a lot of Superman worship in that video. Literal worship. Who are the armed men underground at 0:40? Superman cultists?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

There is a lot of Superman hate, but also a lot of Superman worship in that video. Literal worship. Who are the armed men underground at 0:40? Superman cultists?

I'm guessing they are tracking down Batman, and Superman went into the sewers too. The worship isn't demanded or wanted by him, it just happens

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The world's finest.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy said:

I'm guessing they are tracking down Batman, and Superman went into the sewers too. The worship isn't demanded or wanted by him, it just happens

That's an interesting theory. Maybe Superman is already quarreling with Batman at that point, and those people want to be his soldiers. Maybe they're reacting to some sort of public declaration of war by either one of them. Maybe Batman's activities are an affront to their beliefs. At any rate it seems pretty clear that Superman isn't actively encouraging his worshipers.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard said:

@darthmummy said:

That's an interesting theory. Maybe Superman is already quarreling with Batman at that point, and those people want to be his soldiers. Maybe they're reacting to some sort of public declaration of war by either one of them. Maybe Batman's activities are an affront to their beliefs. At any rate it seems pretty clear that Superman isn't actively encouraging his worshipers.

I don't like it. Superman is suposed to represent hope, he's suposed to be a role model, someone that shows that there's always a way to do it whitout corrupting. Not a god. He really shoudn't allow that.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS.

@darthmummy said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@darthmummy said:

I don't like it. Superman is suposed to represent hope, he's suposed to be a role model, someone that shows that there's always a way to do it whitout corrupting. Not a god. He really shoudn't allow that.

That's bad logic.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS.

@i_am_lightning said:

@darthmummy said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@darthmummy said:

That's bad logic.

At least from what i've read of him, that's what he is.

Eh, i only read 5 Superman comics, so what do i know.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What suit is batman wearing In that teaser? The one with glowing eyes looks like it's robotic

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

BvS.

@i_am_lightning said:

@darthmummy said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@darthmummy said:

That's bad logic.

At least from what i've read of him, that's what he is.

Eh, i only read 5 Superman comics, so what do i know.

Why does everybody think he has to be a certain way, though?

TheHumanPorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS stomps in literally no contest.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoU got me way more pumped when i saw it at firts.

Not that the BvS trailer is bad though, but i expected more.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Can't we just live with the fact that we have awesome superhero movies coming from both companies and leave it at that, because this poll is bound to start flame wars

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BVS didn't get me that excited. More MOS stuff with a little Batman sprinkled in.

Avengers looks way more fun and I'm actually very excited about that. Maybe we need to get closer to BVS and see more before I can really get hyped about it.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

AoU. BvS was...ok.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither. My excitment will, or may not come after I watch them first.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS. My hype still hasn't cooled down.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you need is Netflix
All you need is Netflix

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. It's just a better, proven formula. BVS just looks like MOS 2.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well,when a insane robot talks about making omelets its kinda hard to take Avengers seriously.I got Disney want a live-action movie based off of Avengers Assemble.Its okay if that's your type of cup cake.

DC is going full throttle Assault Arkham.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn you dc fanboys.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers but probably because it was a full trailer rather than a teaser.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Leatherface003
I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: How did it look more "fun"? The first Age of Ultron teaser which are the ones being compared, is pretty depressing. It has heroes literally at each others throats, people screaming left and right, things blowing up injuring countless people, and everyone looking down and sad.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorxhadesx420: What is up with this Omelette thing? Ive been seeing it everywhere and since Ive been avoiding clips and new trailers of Age of Ultron, I'm not sure if its serious. Is this really what it sounds like? From what Ive been hearing it kind of sounds like Ultron may end up being quite different than I expected.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noj: yeah he does make a comment about making omelets. It's pretty weird.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noj: As MrTummy says Ultron seems to be a bit of a jokester instead of a homicidal robot.The trailer is good, but his voice and so called personality is just laughable.

Ultron under no circumstances should be joking.Especially about making omelets. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noj: Seeing Hulk bash robots, Cap getting punched by Quicksilver, Thor hitting Caps shield, Iron Man fighting Ultron, and Hawkeye actually being cool looks way more fun

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I'm so happy to finally watch the BvS trailer, I can't give an unbiased answer right now. Watched the same thing about ten times, lol.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Thats not the trailer being compared. The trailer being compared is the one embedded up top. That one mostly had people walking towards each other looking mad, or sad. We are comparing the FIRST AoU teaser to the FIRST BvS teaser.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look, this is all ultimately going to depend on what you like, and everybody here knows it. If you're a DC fan, you're probably going to say BvS. If you're a Marvel fan, you're probably going to say AoU. If you're a fan of both, you're gonna say "both".

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22