But you can't wear everything knowing where

tabraizmirza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

But you can't wear everything knowing where everything you locate where every I'm just saying don't share that with their own girl that have a bigger chest there's no should get better okay week yet like you that when you act at that one of your you but that was your day eclipsed byte way I will be able to walk around in my underwear would arrow feeling back okay well I don't know about that the I mean you look at the entire company One Moment Essential Day Cream uh you get what ring your underwear way go in your underwear by the way like where you walking over to the hotel industry lay you play like on the shower your roommate that were you wanted you like E when I me on that looking Mary like all but you want to do this don't like we can we should be coming to yourself that you look for you so I don't know why you wanted look all that being underwear what you're married or someone being in your underwear mode make one if our friend close in theoretician Pugh day okay yet in I don't I don't cut hear the word I would like to call you right now I'll that I'm not very good right %um you like only that's your died YouTube a for me and get me not be your friend freaking hurt me feeling don't you wanna lose weight and you know what you're going to be here you're going to let weather today in your going to go to hurt.