#1 Posted by Vintendo11 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone, My names Vince And I was wondering if you guys would know if I could order comic through the mail or something? My nearest comic shop that is descent is about 45 minets to an hour drive away. I was reading Amazing Spider-Man, Batman (I have no clue which one only because DC has so many universes and world and stuff), and Deadpool, but had to stop only because I can't ever go to the comic shop and the only deal the shop I go to has is they only hold the book for the day. But, anyway if anyone knows if I could do something to get me back on track with my reading with stuff like mail order or whatever I'd highly appreciate it!

Thanks Guys!

#2 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Www.tfaw.com

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (13885 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a better one. Can't remember it's name for the life of me right now though.

#4 Edited by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Subscriptions, directly from DC & Marvel:

https://ssl.drgnetwork.com/ecom/dcc/app/live/dccmultisubs?org=dcc

http://subscriptions.marvel.com/store/search.asp?q=Marvel%20NOW!

#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5656 posts) - - Show Bio

Comixology

#6 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

forbiddenplanet.com? I personally get mine delivered from both there, and my "local"; Page45.

#7 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I dislike digital comics, and prefer to own/collect physical copies.

Getting copies via mail can be a mixed bag as to the quality.

Quality that my local comic book shop (which I am lucky to live near) provides to me via a pull list.

I couldn't imagine getting mine any other way, half my fun of comic day (wednesdays/thursdays) is going into my shop and discussing topics with patrons/employees

#8 Posted by Quandary (19 posts) - - Show Bio

www.mycomicshop.com

has never failed me, and if you live in the US (which I don't) you get free shipping for big orders ($50+) I believe