Build your own Superman

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dayvid3

Just say a character had powers like Hero's Sylar or Peter (copy and keep multiple powers from other super types, like Rogue but permanently keep them). Now they wanted to recreate superman's powers as close as possible. Who do you think would be the best choice for each power? For the list I'm gonna use http://www.superherodb.com/Superman/10-791/#tab3 . So super strength, invulnerability, longevity, super stamina, flight, super speed, super hearing, self-sufficiency, healing factor, super breath, heat vision, super vision, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, microscopic vision. Maybe add something that would help with feats like surviving in space. An example would be Flash for super speed. And if nothing is the same, get as close as possible, that is actually what I find could be interesting. If there is no other heat vision, what's closest, cyclop's optic blasts? Add any powers you think I left out (please leave out super ventriloquism :) ) And steal from those who'd have the character looking as human as possible. Like Colossus has super strength, but Superman doesn't go all metal. Anyways I just thought it would be a fun exercise. Play if you like. You can use both DC and Marvel

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

Hulks strength Wolverines healing and hearing factor flash cyclops speed and blasts icemans breath miss marvels stamina thors invulnrabillity deadpools self sufficientcy and i dont know anyone else who has microscopic vision or telescopic

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

Cyclops' Optic Blasts are pure Force...no heat.

Best thing would be to copy Martian Manhunter...as he has most of Superman's Abilities and a bunch of others on top.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dayvid3

Aw that would take all the fun out of it, if it all came from one char :). Besides, I'm guessing each of his powers might not be the best possible version. Not really sure though. Hulk wouldn't work because then the character wouldn't look normal anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-6160b54a0f8e2
deactivated-6160b54a0f8e2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Zod

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dayvid3

Maybe I should have limited to just marvel characters to make it more interesting

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Jorgevy

durability - Omniman

strength - Thor

flight - Ms. Marvel

super speed - Ultimate Quicksilver

healing - wolverine

super breath - super girl

heat vision - superboy

the other powers are gonna need more time

BTW this is kinda like the whole Metropolis Kid thing, you know, cloning parts of each metahuman to make one that has similar powers to Superman

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dayvid3

@Jorgevy said:

BTW this is kinda like the whole Metropolis Kid thing, you know, cloning parts of each metahuman to make one that has similar powers to Superman

Metropolis kid? was that a story arc?

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Durability~Alex Mercer

Strength~Venom

Flight~Green Lantern

Super Speed~Flash