#1 Posted by giantsfan576 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

So while everybody was talking about Affleck playing Batman in Man of Steel 2 it was announced Bryan Cranston (Walter White from Breaking Bad) will be portraying Lex Luthor. Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see him without that beard. It's like an icon at this point. But he's been intimidating in Breaking Bad, so if that happens, I'd be interested.

#3 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll start with my opinions once the beard comes off.

#4 Posted by teamvamonos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

from one bald head to another, from one type of evil to another, from one alliterative name to another, from one colored rock to another....

no but to be honest, i am HERE for this, because Bryan Cranston definitely has the acting chops and I'm convinced he can play Lex charismatically and charmingly. plus if he's an adversary to Supes AND Bats, i can say Breaking Bat and be contextually accurate

#5 Posted by giantsfan576 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576:

He's a good actor and I think he would have a good Lex Luthor personality. I just don't know about his appearance though.

#7 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11314 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see him without that beard. It's like an icon at this point. But he's been intimidating in Breaking Bad, so if that happens, I'd be interested.

Just watch an episode of Malcolm in the Middle and you'll get a good idea, lol.

#8 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I could definitely see it.

#9 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperor_gonzo_noir: Oh yeah. Now I can too. I don't really see actors outside of their show/movie/whatever. But he definitely looks like he could be Luthor.