#1 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Or rather, poorer than I thought. I always assumed he had around the 50 billion mark but apparently he has less money than Tony Stark and Jed Clampett. I guess a few billion goes a long way in Gotham.

Forbes top 15 richest fictional characters.

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I could swear. Are you $"&£!*^ me? The father character from Twilight is above them two? My ar$e! I remember seeing richest comic characters ages ago, and Wayne was above Stark by 3 billion.

#3 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I read that list and the estimations are waaay off. I doubt the author knew much about the characters he was writing about. Bruce Wayne and (former) Tony Stark are insanely rich. Bruce paid for much of his arsenal out of pocket as did Tony.

#4 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think the Iron Man suits cost as much as a super carrier. Tony must be in some serious debt.

#5 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour said:

Yeah I read that list and the estimations are waaay off. I doubt the author knew much about the characters he was writing about. Bruce Wayne and (former) Tony Stark are insanely rich. Bruce paid for much of his arsenal out of pocket as did Tony.

#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

That list is laughably poor

#7 Posted by warriorpk39 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

He have 6.7 billion according to forbes ficctional most wealth caracters. Not as wealth as I thought.