Bruce Wayne and Clark kent or Steve Rogers and Tony Stark ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mister_X_1

Which of these two teams understands each other best ?

Which of them have the best friends relationship ?, in which they can trust one another.

I want your general opinion, no specified version, just plain Bruce and Clark or Rogers and Tony.

Also say.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Without a doubt, Superman and Batman.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Batman the others dont even come close.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Clark by light years.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

possibly Tony and Steve before civil war but after Bruce and Clark

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve and Tony. Batman doesn't trust anyone no matter how unapparent he makes it.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Clark.

I like Tony, but i dont like Steve.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which of these two teams understands each other best ? Clark and Bruce.

Which of them have the best friends relationship ?, in which they can trust one another. Ehh. Probably Clark and Bruce but both have problems with trust.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Clark.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RustyRoy

Steve and Tony. Batman doesn't trust anyone no matter how unapparent he makes it.

He trusts Superman.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@ariesxmasters said:

He trusts Superman.

His spying and gear to take him down says different.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@ariesxmasters said:

He trusts Superman.

I can understand the reason behind his contingencies but I don't remember him spying on Superman apart from that one issue JL, and didn't he already told Superman about all this?

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World's Finest

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@night4345 said:
@rustyroy said:

@ariesxmasters said:

He trusts Superman.

I can understand the reason behind his contingencies but I don't remember him spying on Superman apart from that one issue JL, and didn't he already told Superman about all this?

He'd have to be already spying on Clark and Diana to catch them kissing and was it ever shown that he stopped (judging by the League Buster suit it didn't)? Telling someone you don't trust them doesn't mean you trust them.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@night4345 said:
@rustyroy said:

@ariesxmasters said:

He trusts Superman.

Not even necessarily spying on Superman, just him having Kryptonite at every turn. There a alright team but Batman is defiantly like the father and Superman like the son specially when it comes to intelligence and maturity. Fighting obviously is Superman.

Tex_The_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Steve Trust almost any other Avenger then Tony and has better relationship with any other Avenger. They just can never really see eye to eye. Clark and Bruce have there troubles but are brothers. Hell there family is family EX: Batgirl and Supergirl, Tim and Conner, Pre 52 Dick was like a Big bro to Kara. They are in everyway family..

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RustyRoy

@night4345 said:
@rustyroy said:

@night4345 said:
@rustyroy said:

@ariesxmasters said:

He trusts Superman.

He'd have to be already spying on Clark and Diana to catch them kissing and was it ever shown that he stopped (judging by the League Buster suit it didn't)? Telling someone you don't trust them doesn't mean you trust them.

What does the League buster as to do with spying? Also there's no evidence that he was spying before or after that moment, and I don't think he has much time for that either. And I didn't get the meaning of your last sentence, when did Batman say he doesn't trust Superman?

@ariesxmasters said:

@rustyroy said:

@night4345 said:
@rustyroy said:

@ariesxmasters said:

He trusts Superman.

Not even necessarily spying on Superman, just him having Kryptonite at every turn. There a alright team but Batman is defiantly like the father and Superman like the son specially when it comes to intelligence and maturity. Fighting obviously is Superman.

Superman gave him the K-nite.

Edstone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Edstone1

Wasn't Steve Rodgers mindwiped by Tony and his Illuminati buddys ?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Superman and Batman are best buds. Batman doesn't show affection to anyone (even if he's plowing them) but him and Clark are close af. Batman spies on everyone because he's a bit paranoid. Doesn't mean he doesn't trust them, just means he wants to have information on what everyone is doing. Superman have Bruce the K-nite, because he's the only being he trusted with it. Batman trusts Superman, but he is prepared in case anything goes wrong (as it has several times in the past.) Superman is also one of the like 10 people that have been to the cave.

Steve and Tony are close, but I don't think they connect nearly as much as Bruce & Clark. Let's be honest... Batman probably knows more about Iron Man & Cap then they do about each other... (that was a joke. An excellent joke.)

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel its more noticeable with Superman and Batman. They are so night and day from each other. They lead different lives both in their hero and secret lives and when you think about it, they shouldn't be best friends because of it and yet they are. They manage to use one another's differences effectively sort of like a Good Cop/Bad Cop thing. Maybe its because I haven't read as much stories about Tony and Steve, but their differences never felt as obvious to me save for maybe Civil War. I never got the feeling that their friendship was really any different than their friendship with other heroes. It wouldn't have occurred to me to look at Tony and Steve as the Marvel equivalent to Superman and Batman.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By infantfinite128

Bruce and Clark. They're best friends and have the utmost respect for each other, despite they're different philosophies. Tony betrayed Captain America during the Armor Wars, and that started a huge trust issue. They weren't the greatest friends anyways.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By far Bruce and Clark.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Clark. They're best friends and have the utmost respect for each other, despite they're different philosophies. Tony betrayed Captain America during the Armor Wars, and that started a huge trust issue. They weren't the greatest friends anyways.

Wasn't Tony forced to betray all of the avengers to get his armors back ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and superman by a good amount. Superman is Batman's best friend. They have had tons of team up series where they really get to know each other and understand how each other works. Not only that, but they accept each otbers differences and learn to work around them and even appreciate them. They just connect with each other more than Tony and Steve do.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer to both questions is "Clark and Bruce."

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: He could have handled it better though and trust Steve of all people. I completely sympathized with Tony and might have done the same thing. He was trying to take responsibility for the armor, but hurt a lot of people in the process. It's like a lot of cover up situations where people have good intentions, using damage control, but once it leaks, things get bad. Have you ever lied, hoping to help a loved one from getting into trouble, and then gotten yourself into a really bad situation?

Tony has the problem of thinking short term logically, whereas Steve let's his morals guide him and thinks long term. Which is ironic, since Tony is a futurist and Steve is from the past.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MAZAHS117

Bruce and Clark are like opposite sides of the same coin as far as how they operate in their "superhero work", but they are true friends at the end of the day.

Rogers and Stark are more like brothers that bicker and butt heads in the family all the time, but still want the same thing ultimately. That said they seem to be more at odds with each other than say Wayne and Clark are .(Civil War, Illuminati etc)

Least that's how I see the two relationships *shruggs*

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The answer is always batman