• 70 results
#1 Posted by Onemoreposter (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Diana overall would be more interested in Bruce because he is "simply a man" who is still able to do the the fantastic things he does. I don't think she would be attracted to to the all-powerful superhuman aspects of Clark because she possesses those herself. To her, Superman's abilities are more mundane than Batman's. Also I think her and Batman share a more warrior mentality than Superman possesses.

What do yall think?

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12233 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark has Lois. Keep it that way.

Bruce has many women but none he's committed too. When JLA had their little love story, I was so happy. I thik Bruce and Diana should be together. It just.....works.

#3 Edited by JonSmith (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

If forced to choose between the two? Batman. Clark's a practical pacifist. He'll fight only because there is absolutely no other way. He's not a warrior. If it weren't for his powers, he'd just be an average guy out of Smallville. Batman is, by all definitions, a warrior down to his very core. He fights, and beats, the physical equivalent of Gods, in addition to the psychological equivalent of devils. And he does it without any powers. Diana is an Amazonian warrior. Her belief system, and the vast majority of their culture, is based around who is the most effective at what they do. That person is thus the leader at doing that. Batman is the best there is at what he does, for what he is. Bats struggles every day to confront threats that give people like Superman pause. And he WINS. Yes, his enemies are mostly human, yes they could be wrapped up in a moment by other superheroes with ease. But when push comes to shove, there's a REASON people look to Clark for hope, and Bats to win. Batman simply has more to him for Diana to choose than Clark. Then again...

#4 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne. I think what Wonder Woman really needs is better villains.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce but to he honest she shouldn't be with either of them. Diana could practicably one shot Bruce's rogues gallery so the potential for stories is low. Have her go with some military normal human guy that she can save without getting overshadowed by another character.

#6 Posted by The Stegman (25488 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, for a true Amazon needs no man.

#7 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Bruce but to he honest she shouldn't be with either of them. Diana could practicably one shot Bruce's rogues gallery so the potential for stories is low. Have her go with some military normal human guy that she can save without getting overshadowed by another character.

#8 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither... Why not have Steve Trevor.

(I want Clark though)

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce x Diana ftw

#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:
Bruce x Diana ftw
Yup.   
It was canon to JLU 
Canon to the good DCU

So amazing it's basically canon by force of will to the new DCU. 
#11 Posted by JohnnyGat (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce and Diana

The JLU episode where they were turned to kids won me over, so adorable.

#12 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark x WW

ditch that untermensch

#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7752 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat said:

Bruce and Diana

The JLU episode where they were turned to kids won me over, so adorable.

#14 Posted by Kairan1979 (16897 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Wonder Woman.

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (25006 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Superman doesn't have much aside from general power level in common with her and Batman is kind of a douche. She doesn't need a guy and if she has one it definitely shouldn't be one of these 2 tho the idea of a Kryptonian/Amazon hybrid kid sounds awesome

#16 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League Unlimited convinced me that Bats and Diana should be a couple.

#17 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither.

#18 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5607 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark. Diana would break Bruce in half in the bed. PIS can't save Bruce from this one lol.

#19 Posted by Le_Piaf (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman...Don't know why but it just works in my head.

#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#21 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman gets more women... So i'd assume batman.

#22 Posted by BatCow (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@SandMan_ said:

Let's keep Diana's relationships with Clark and Bruce platonic. I'd prefer the furthest they go with each other is deep friendship and camaraderie; nothing beyond that. The JLA's top three should keep it professional.

#23 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very hard to imagine batman with another woman that's not catwoman. Batman has all these girls over him but they don't last as long.It would be interesting if superman and wonder woman pair up while Steve Trevor dates Lois Lane.

#24 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne is the only man on DC earth manly enough for Diana

/end thread.

#25 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, she should choose Power Girl.

#26 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7752 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatCow said:

@The Stegman said:

@SandMan_ said:

Let's keep Diana's relationships with Clark and Bruce platonic. I'd prefer the furthest they go with each other is deep friendship and camaraderie; nothing beyond that. The JLA's top three should keep it professional.

#27 Posted by JediXMan (31222 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark and Diana. I want Bruce with Selina.

#28 Posted by Onemoreposter (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I had not considered this option.

You sir, are correct.

#29 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

Thor

Snoo Snoo

#30 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

kingdome come

#31 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

take note of the last second last panel boxes.Superman had some feelings perhaps???

#32 Posted by Onemoreposter (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: Why does it say Earth-22? Did they put that in all the reprints?

#33 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

it said earth-22 because it took place earth-22. Idk, I found this scan on google.

#34 Posted by TDK_1997 (15079 posts) - - Show Bio

She's an Amazon.She doesn't need a man.

#35 Posted by Onemoreposter (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

@Onemoreposter said:

it said earth-22 because it took place earth-22. Idk, I found this scan on google.

Yes, but that's a retcon. Waid wrote Kingdom Come a full decade before the return of the multiverse and Kingdom Come being designated as taking place on E-22. I think perhaps that panel is from "Thy" Kingdom Come, and arc in JSA a couple years back. Otherwise, they've made some adjustments to the Kingdom Come reprints.

#36 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Jorgevy said:

Thor

Snoo Snoo

I laughed but then I was like, Thor is taller, so it wouldn't be death by snoo snoo and it lost the fun

@moywar700 said:

kingdome come

oh thanks a lot, I was starting to read this and now spoilers..... :/

@Onemoreposter said:

@CitizenBane said:

You sir, are correct.

if Wondie is confirmed as bi or lesbian, HECK YEAH! Not even a question

Reminds me a scan about a dream with those two together...

#37 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

No contest, Superman and Wonder Woman ftw! They have amazing chemistry, compliment each other on so many levels and their personalities are different enough that the relationship wouldn't get boring. Not to mention almost every AU that has Superman without Lois has him with WW... It's fate, they can't help but be attracted to each other. ^_^

#38 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7752 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

kingdome come

Can tell this is from Kingdom Come

#39 Posted by olympe (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Why on earth would she have to choose any man, much less one of the two? (Just wondering.)

However, I'd prefer for her to choose Clark rather than Bruce, and for several reasons:

- Bruce is already married (to his mission and Gotham) - no matter which version of DC you're looking at.

- Bruce is not the one-woman-kind-of-guy. And if he ever missteps with Diana as his wife, he'd be a very dead bat.

- Longevity/Immortality: Can you imagine marrying a guy knowing you'll probably outlive him by centuries, if not millenia? Knowing he'll grow old and frail while you'll always stay youthful?

- The rest of the Amazons: Although Bruce is quite a charmer (if he wants to be), I have my doubts that the other Amazons, most importantly Hippolyta, would be willing to accept Bruce. Not that it would be easy for Clark to win them over, but I think his chances are much better because he was brought up better.

- Outlook on the world/universe at large: Bruce always sees the worst in everyone and everything and is a total control freak. (Let Diana realize he's trying to control her, and he's going to be one head shorter...) Clark has a very "normal" view of the world, with quite a bit of idealism and optimism mixed in - two traits which he shares with Diana.

I've been told more than once that Diana & Clark are too much alike to make for interesting stories, but I don't see that, either. For example, their backgrounds (the Princess and the farmboy) are very different, as are their philosophies (like on killing, death, religion...) and their upbringing (although the ways they were brought up seem compatible to me). And if all else fails, there are still the Olympian deities, various enemies, survivors of the destruction of Krypton and the rest of the Justice League to bring enough trouble into their lives to make them interesting enough to read/write about. :)

#40 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Jorgevy said:

Thor

Snoo Snoo

I laughed but then I was like, Thor is taller, so it wouldn't be death by snoo snoo and it lost the fun

@moywar700 said:

kingdome come

oh thanks a lot, I was starting to read this and now spoilers..... :/

@Onemoreposter said:

@CitizenBane said:

You sir, are correct.

if Wondie is confirmed as bi or lesbian, HECK YEAH! Not even a question

Reminds me a scan about a dream with those two together...

Soz.....

#41 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7752 posts) - - Show Bio

@olympe said:

Why on earth would she have to choose any man, much less one of the two? (Just wondering.)

However, I'd prefer for her to choose Clark rather than Bruce, and for several reasons:

- Bruce is already married (to his mission and Gotham) - no matter which version of DC you're looking at.

- Bruce is not the one-woman-kind-of-guy. And if he ever missteps with Diana as his wife, he'd be a very dead bat.

- Longevity/Immortality: Can you imagine marrying a guy knowing you'll probably outlive him by centuries, if not millenia? Knowing he'll grow old and frail while you'll always stay youthful?

- The rest of the Amazons: Although Bruce is quite a charmer (if he wants to be), I have my doubts that the other Amazons, most importantly Hippolyta, would be willing to accept Bruce. Not that it would be easy for Clark to win them over, but I think his chances are much better because he was brought up better.

- Outlook on the world/universe at large: Bruce always sees the worst in everyone and everything and is a total control freak. (Let Diana realize he's trying to control her, and he's going to be one head shorter...) Clark has a very "normal" view of the world, with quite a bit of idealism and optimism mixed in - two traits which he shares with Diana.

I've been told more than once that Diana & Clark are too much alike to make for interesting stories, but I don't see that, either. For example, their backgrounds (the Princess and the farmboy) are very different, as are their philosophies (like on killing, death, religion...) and their upbringing (although the ways they were brought up seem compatible to me). And if all else fails, there are still the Olympian deities, various enemies, survivors of the destruction of Krypton and the rest of the Justice League to bring enough trouble into their lives to make them interesting enough to read/write about. :)

#42 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

In DC universe online, Superman for some reason(caz he likes ww alot =p), chose to save WW(who is powerful),instead of a batman who is a frail human.

#43 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Posted by Jade1977 (608 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superman is all right, but I just don't like Batman or Wonder Woman. To me, they are pretty much the Mary Sue and Gary Stu of the DC Universe. I can't relate to either of them, because the writers always have to make them perfect and infallible. Supes is not technically human, but he's more human than either of those cardboard cutouts. Maybe batman and Wonder Woman do belong together...

#45 Edited by ImmortalOne (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jade1977 said:

I think Superman is all right, but I just don't like Batman or Wonder Woman. To me, they are pretty much the Mary Sue and Gary Stu of the DC Universe. I can't relate to either of them, because the writers always have to make them perfect and infallible. Supes is not technically human, but he's more human than either of those cardboard cutouts. Maybe batman and Wonder Woman do belong together...

What?! You refer to Superman, the team leader, boy scout, perfect hero, nice guy, as a non-Gary Stu, but you refer to Batman, the guy with paranoia, survivor's guilt, obsessiveness, depression, anti-social personality, brooding, etc. as a Gary Stu?

#46 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith: Took the words right out of my mouth, mate. Brilliant stuff.

One other thing that people often miss is how she speaks to both of them. Take, for example, how she spoke to Bruce and Clark in Loeb's Apocalypse story. Whenever she spoke to Clark, she was always condescending, always belittling him and essentially not respecting him in the slightest. Then, when she talks to Bruce, it is as if she actually fears him. Well, maybe not fears, but acknowledges who he is. She respects his crusade and, as JonSmith said, she respects the fact that he is a warrior. He's not a boyscout, he is not some flawless icon - he is a shadowed knight who is prepared to fight for his city and his beliefs until the very skin on his body becomes nothing.
#47 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana and Bruce is alright with me. Clark already has Lois who is pretty much an amazon in her own way. Plus Superboy and Wonder Girl are/were already a couple so in a way Wonder Woman is with both Clark and Bruce.

#48 Posted by Lord Shiva (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark and Diana.....nothing has ever changed my mind since childhood that these two should be together

#49 Posted by GabrielCosma (15 posts) - - Show Bio

But can Bruces human sex capabilities really satisfy Daina? I think not.

#50 Posted by Kairan1979 (16897 posts) - - Show Bio

@olympe said: