Bored with DBZ battle ban!!

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know that most of you are loving the ban, but I for one am getting really bored and sick of not being able to create battles using my favorite series and characters!

I wish people would chill on the trolling and starting flame wars. Honestly i would rather Mods simply remove or flag anyone who makes a comment with the intent to start a flame war.

I know this isn't Animevice but if I wanted to go there I would have by now. I started here years ago and this is where I like being. I'm just upset that my favorites are banned because of Trolls and a few fan boys on all

sides.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I for one am glad for the ban. I was so sick and tired of all the cr@p that came about because of it. It not worth it and there really is only so much a mod can do.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm mixed on the battle ban.

On one hand, I love DBZ, but it's so inconsistent, that having a public debate is pretty much pointless. Basically it's nothing but just people having a new theory that DBZ characters are stronger than presented through power scaling. CAV's are the way to go.

On the other, I'd absolutely love a Bills vs Justice League battle.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ vs DBZ isn't banned.

I'm glad for the ban people where getting out of hand saying Goku could one shot a universe or two.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish it wasn't banned lol. I wanted to make a match with Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Gero, Dr. Myuu and Azmuth take on DC/Marvel Earth.(Obviously with prep and their machines)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

I've been calling for this ban ever since the broad Anime vs Comics ban. Since DBZ was the cause of 90% of the trouble, banning all forms of Anime was unfair. Banning just DBZ makes a lot of sense.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd prefer a CAV. It's much less obnoxious.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strongarm

Nope, read more anime/manga instead of pandering to the boring overused ones

Now we have indie comics in the battles and it is time to add variety instead of the same old characters with slight changes