#1 Posted by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to read a new comic series. I'm into street levelers (Nightwing, Batman, etc.)

Need suggestions!! Preferably DC, tho i wouldn't mind reading some Marvel.

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3773 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Daredevil! For god sakes, you love street levelers, Daredevil is the perfect one. Great art, written by the master Mark Waid and it is an Eisner Award winning series.

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio

You could try Daredevil, Thor:God of Thunder, Scarlet Spider, Uncanny Avengers, Savage Wolverine, Green Arrow, New Avengers, and Aquaman. All those are great, and Scarlet Spider is criminally underrated.

#5 Edited by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Wonder Woman, or Earth 2.

#6 Edited by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider, Daredevil, Uncanny X-men. Superman Unchained perhaps?

#8 Posted by QueenCorp15 (986 posts) - - Show Bio

For DC definatly batwoman or green arrow since #17 with lemire as writer an sorrentinos AMAZING art

An for Marvel without a doubt daredevil or hawkeyes really good an i just started superior spiderman after hating it forever but now i like it

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Preferably street level DC?

Batwoman is good.

#10 Posted by Eternal19 (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Maybe you should try out Batman/Superman written by greg pak or Superman Unchained written by scott snyder

#11 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman, Daredevil, and Scarlet Spider!! Batman/Superman, Nightwing, Batman, Batman & Robin, Batgirl

#12 Posted by BattheMan008 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Superman or Daredevil for sure. Perhaps TMNT?

#13 Edited by tupiaz (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe said:

@sync1: Daredevil! For god sakes, you love street levelers, Daredevil is the perfect one. Great art, written by the master Mark Waid and it is an Eisner Award winning series.

Sadly it isn't good. I when you can win a Eisner Award by writing an issue where Matt Murdock has his DD costume inside his civilian clothes when he is on a field trip with a school bus filled with kids then I don't give much for being an Eisner Award winning book. The book has cheap plots like Jack Murdock's grave is disappearing and therefore he fights the Mole Man. This should be so that he could get character development. Well that is fair enough I don't even mind him being "happy" or the tone is fresh. However taken away the opportunity that Matt Murdock killed one of his worst enemies because he had enough is taken a away and even going so far that he was possessed by a demon (and not as original the killing making the possession possible). Then you lose a throw away one of the biggest changes of character development seen in mainstream comics for a while. He could have questioned what made him different from punisher one he has always have his issues with. But no we have to get back to status qua. The Miller, Ann Nocenti, Bendis and Brubaker runs I have nothing against. I have enjoyed the stories by Kevin Smith, Joe Quesada, Jeph Loeb, David Mack and David Hine.