books id like to write one day...

• 52 results
Toa_Manaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@neonpheonix: Why thank you for that endorsement, Ragman just has unlimited potential, a power set directly influenced by the evil souls that live with in his "rags" which can lead to some great moral quandaries. Ragman always trying to get these souls to work for him but they dont have to and they can abandon him when he needs them most...

Oh I miss the Shadowpact...

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@sog7dc: I would if I could, man. But I'm using a phone, and the stupid thing won't let me post links, or even paste web addresses. As soon as the internet to the computer's working again I'll give you the links. The pages are probably lost to the sea of abondoned forum posts by now...

I could give you the name of my Devient Art account if you don't mind routing through a bunch of my artwork...

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I would like some of my fan fictions about the X-Men make it on the comics someday.

Avatar image for doctorthomaselliot
DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@night_thrasher: same goes for me. I really, really enjoyed James Robinson's Starman and how he fleshed the character of Jack Knight to the point that you believed that this person could exist in the real world. Any writer who can do that for a B or B- character has my interest.