• 53 results
#1 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

bored so i figured id share...here goes:

New gods ongoing

superman series that lies outside of canon similar to earth one or red son

batman series that lies outside of canon so i can do my own thing and tell my own story

Wonder woman series outside of canon

Thor main title

Hawkman/Hawkgirl title

Justice League outside of canon

Dr Fate ongoing

Aquaman ongoing

Spiderman ongoing

Billy Batson ongoing

deathstroke ongoing

flash title

teen titans title

and id also like to write about Captain Atom one day as well

#2 Posted by Racob7 (5185 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: I've always wanted to write a Godzilla saga and possibly turn them into animated movies.

#3 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: ive never watched or read a single thing about godzilla. i need to get my hands on something...

#4 Edited by DoctorThomasElliot (257 posts) - - Show Bio

I would LOVE to write a book featuring SuperMan where Conduit comes back from the dead and teams up with Hush.

#5 Posted by GeekBait (776 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to write a (obviously non-canon) miniseries about Peter Parker, retired as Spider-Man and now a depressed alcoholic, reemerging as the Green Goblin and becoming a villain, which prompts Black Cat, who bonds herself with the Venom symbiote, to go on a mission to stop him and persuade him to become Spidey again.

#6 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to write:

Aquaman

Superman

SpiderMan

#7 Edited by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to write a batman graphic novel, wherein he has a son (it could be damian), a wife (talia or selina, whichever works) and is already very very old but still works as the bat and all of the batfamily already retired/disabled due to a very tragic incident. Gordon is dead and the police went corrupt and lazy because batman always does there job, so why bother? So batman and his wife, being very old died due to some insane villain and his son was left all alone with no father, mother, a butler, and no wayne enterprise.

He became poor and miserable, and blames it all to the insanity of gotham and becomes an anti-hero (like punisher) with no mask or secret identity and is one of the most wanted man in the world. Superman (or any other friend of batman's) convince him that that's not what his father would have wanted, and persuaded him to surrender to the police. He gave superman one hell of a fight (TDKR style) i don't know how but it was a tough fight. He surrendered to the police and ,being a Wayne and most of his murders were targeted on homicidal maniacs not just bank robbers and superman not losing hope on his bestfriend's son, they tried to offer him something as an amnesty deal.

He realized his wrongdoings and decided to take the cowl and become batman. the END.

LOL :)

#8 Posted by judasnixon (6085 posts) - - Show Bio

A space pirate comic........

#9 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6000 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6000 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to write a Fantastic Four story with Mole Man as the villain.

#11 Edited by Dabee (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, you have your work cut out for you.

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5741 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman ongoing

Batman non canon mini series

Spiderman ongoing

Justice League ongoing

Nightwing ongoing

Deathstroke ongoing

Batman and Robin ongoin

#13 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish i had someone i trust to share my ideas with lol

#14 Edited by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take a go at...

Saint Walker - I know that Saint Walker would be difficult given the Blue Lanterns inability to create constructs. But he has a lot of potential.

Dr Fate - Kent Nelson under the helm or not, just a character with power to burn.

Nova - One of my personal favorites, i would try and just find a way to bring back Richard Rider...

Justice League Dark - I would try and nail down a consistent lineup. Constantine, Zatanna, Enchantress, Deadman, Frankenstine, Shade the changing man and one of my favs the Ragman...

#15 Posted by JediXMan (29242 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to write for:

• Star Wars
  • X-Men (Primarily Fantomex, X-Man, and X-23)
  • Teen Titans
#16 Posted by dondave (33312 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter solo

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

I could not right an ongoing. I'll tell my story and be done.

Donatello, The Last Turtle (what if, else world) 8 issue mini series.

Xmen/Harbinger like group, but run like suicide squad.

Movie scripts:

Ben 10 Trilogy

Eternal Warrior

Invincible Trilogy

Earth 2 movie

#18 Edited by RDClip (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

The lonely tragic death of Batman

A Kingdome Come/Twilight of the Superhero-like future story about aged Superman/Wonder Woman dynasty

A future story where the JLA and many of the heroes (including the GL corps) have been killed and the JSA is the last line of defense against an increasingly hostile universe and nonconfidence of the people. Power Girl as the main character who needs to step up as the successor to Superman as the beacon of hope to Earth.

#19 Edited by The_Tree (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd want to write Green Arrow and Batman. Green Arrow would be similar to Lemire's run but a little bit more superheroic. I'd also reassemble the Arrow family. With Batman I'd get really street level as well as have a focus on his tech, martial arts, and billionaire lifestyle.

#20 Edited by MatteoPG (1877 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you people write fan-fics, then?

#21 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Like the comment, I laughed at it then realised that it is really hard to trust anyone these days...

@matteopg: good question. I am busy trying to develop my own ideas, I have a few on the go and my wife just gave me another idea today which may fly if I treat it right.

#22 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

An non-canon Flash series. Whether it's Earth One, a continuation of his TV show (in case it's good of course), something based on the hypotethical DC movieverse or just an Elseworlds series, I don't really care, just a Flash series where I'm allowed to do my own thing. Heck, I'll even take a series set in Earth 2.

I wouldn't mind writing a Flash or a Superman game either.

@matteopg said:

Why don't you people write fan-fics, then?

Well, I'd say it's basically because if someone sees your ideas online they can easily steal them since they technically don't belong to you. And since I'd wager most people in this thread hope they get the chance of getting their ideas published one day...

#23 Posted by MatteoPG (1877 posts) - - Show Bio

@jldoom: oh, so you mean like actually writing in the industry. Wow, that's a tough objective.

#24 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg: Yeah, it's more of a dream job for me. I'd be nice getting to write all that stuff but it's not really my priority.

#25 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5940 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be delighted if I got to write any book. I wouldn't care if it was like Condiment King or something, I'd accept it :)

#26 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

I put a batman idea in a fan fix once and I hope noone steals it because looking back it was a really great idea and I hope to finish it and publish it one day

#27 Posted by GeekBait (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: Thanks dude, it's an idea I came up with a few years ago and I actually remember I started writing a script which had Kraven in it.

#28 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Never been much for writing, but I know I'd love to one day pencil Batman, Daredevil, or Flash.

Really, penciling any comic - even an indie - would be a personal dream come true.

#29 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

A six issue Catman/Deadshot mini pre-52 continuity. So I guess non-canon.

A Midnighter/Batman mini.

A reboot of Grifter and Team 7 respectively.

For Marvel.

A reboot of Spiderman 2099

Any comic where I can have a legit reason for Rhino to be there so that I can have him actually beat atleast a credible middle heavyweight like Luke Cage or Warpath. And I mean really beat, not attack from behind or just run them over. I want my homie to win a knock down dragout.

#30 Edited by MaccyD (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie: Why don't you draw your own at home, even if it doesn't get published?

@jldoom:

Not sure about U.S but here, if you write it, it's then officially a trademark.

#31 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: Can you really own a story that features characters and concepts that belong to another company though?

#32 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by MaccyD (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

@jldoom: Nope, but the general storyline itself could considered owned. ( I suppose, keep forgetting these are fanfics).

Also from experience in working with indie games, no-one actually wants to steal your ideas. Why would major writers steal fanfics and most other indie writers are too busy concentrating on their own ideas.

#34 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

New Gods (because Jack Kirby inspires so many good ideas of mine)

Batman

Mister Miracle (again, Kirby)

A creator owned series because I'd love to build my own comic book world.

Avengers

Justice League (Involving Darkseid a lot)

Swamp thing/Animal man (team up book)

#35 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@broo1232: I'm currentlyaking my own comic universe and it's a blast to let your imagination run wild. It's awesome.

#36 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Truly is (even if my ideas are very twisted)

#37 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

currently writin my own batman origin that would ideally be published in a dc universe outside of canon similar to earth one.

#38 Posted by desmond006 (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always wanted to create an alternate universe. It would be so cool to write characters however you want. I could be so creative with a justice league, avengers, or X-men series. Any team realy. I would even do Star wars the old republic series. I might start writing fan fictions.

#39 Posted by MaccyD (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: You going to upload it as fan fiction?

#40 Posted by ccraft (5014 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a pretty cool story for Commissioner Gordon, it would only be a 6 issue one shot at most. He has a lot of potential in my opinion.

#41 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: no im gonna hold on to it and hopefully publish it under dc one day.

#42 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

I have a pretty cool story for Commissioner Gordon, it would only be a 6 issue one shot at most. He has a lot of potential in my opinion.

agreed

#43 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: Yeah, but I'd rather not take any chances.

#44 Posted by Night Thrasher (3581 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

New gods ongoing

batman series that lies outside of canon so i can do my own thing and tell my own story

Thor main title

Hawkman/Hawkgirl title

Dr Fate ongoing

Aquaman ongoing

Spiderman ongoing

Billy Batson ongoing

deathstroke ongoing

flash title

teen titans title

The ones in bold sound interesting.

#45 Posted by NeonPheonix (639 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take a go at...

Saint Walker - I know that Saint Walker would be difficult given the Blue Lanterns inability to create constructs. But he has a lot of potential.

Dr Fate - Kent Nelson under the helm or not, just a character with power to burn.

Nova - One of my personal favorites, i would try and just find a way to bring back Richard Rider...

Justice League Dark - I would try and nail down a consistent lineup. Constantine, Zatanna, Enchantress, Deadman, Frankenstine, Shade the changing man and one of my favs the Ragman...

Ragman is AMAZING!

#46 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

New gods ongoing

Thor main title

Hawkman/Hawkgirl title

Dr Fate ongoing

Aquaman ongoing

Spiderman ongoing

Billy Batson ongoing

deathstroke ongoing

flash title

teen titans title

The ones in bold sound interesting.

I have great ideas for all of them. now is just a matter f drawing up scripts

#47 Edited by Night Thrasher (3581 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman and Dr. Fate really pique my interest cause I'm a sucker for B-D list bad@$$3$!

#48 Posted by Havenless (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men

All New X-Men

Uncanny X-Men

Astonishing X-Men

and...

I'll expand my horizons, I'd like to dabble in a like X-Factor too!

#49 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

Is like to write Thor but most of all Superman but I order to that I want to have a story already planned out.

#50 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: I've had a few ideas and I would pencil them, but I never get past the brainstorm phase. Like I said, I'm not much of a writer. :\