Blue Alien in Agents of Shield (Sorry this is late UK)

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

Edited By flazam

Well you will remember the "alien" from Agents of Shield and how it was being used for the serum. After reading online I have chosen to possible theory's for what that was and what it means.

Theory 1: Kree

So the alien was blue and the kree are famously blue, there is the issue about rights but what about Ronan the Accuser he is kree and even if they don't call them kree they could be named differently slightly like how they are doing Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Age of Ultron.

No Caption Provided

So If it is a kree here's the cool part. So the kree's DNA was being used for the serum so what if Skye is Ms Marvel it makes sense the Kree link and Marvel are keen to introduce her into there cinematic universe so what better a way?

I like this theory as I think It has the potential to work well. Also the tattoos on the aliens body are reasonably similar to kree tattoos.

Theory 2: Altlantian

So what if its an Altlantian I think it almost looks as If it is in a water chamber this theory doesn't have much to do with Skye but if it did possibly she could be Namorita!?

What are your thoughts?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I havent been keeping up with the show, but Skye should not be ms marvel.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By stormshadow_x

It was confirmed to be a Kree.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers