Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By I_Will_Break_You
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I was thinking that blade isn't getting any younger so what if he took on an apprentice to keep the line of vampire hunters going but instead of getting normal person how about he trains a young hero someone like the patriot or x-23 who has the most potential. I would say spider-man with his strength speed and spider sense i would say he would have the most potential.( I only used that picture of spider-man because he kinda looks like a vampire hunter

Who ever has the best explanation to who would make the best vampire hunter will get the best answer.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

The best answer is that he doesn't need a sidekick. Blades been solo for almost a hundred years now with occasional yet short lived teamups with other like-minded individuals. X-23 was an accident and she wasn't/isn't all that well received And Patriot..well..he has no actual connection with Steve that I know of.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt blade immortal

Avatar image for i_will_break_you
I_Will_Break_You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By I_Will_Break_You

@kgb725: I saw on his wiki he isn't immortal he just ages very slowly saw it on his wiki hes only half vampire not fully if he was i think he would still look like a teenager

@juiceboks: And I'm going off of the blade from the movies (i probrably should have used a picture of him) the man who was trained by whistler and i can totally see blade taking on an apprentice like whistler did with him and it might even make for a good comic

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade would outlive his apprentice.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

How about Lucian? The guy already hates vampires, he ignores/tolerates humans and he is already a great fighter. And P.S, Spidey wouldn't make a good apprentice for Blade. I can't see him murdering people, especially just for being vampires.

phantom1527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

He doesn't need a sidekick. I'd be cool with writers incorporating Whistler though

Avatar image for i_will_break_you
I_Will_Break_You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlackWind

@i_will_break_you: @phantom1527: Don't listen to wikis. They also ssy Blade can only loft a ton, but that is also BS. Blade is also immortal. He was born in 1929, though he has claimed to be over 100. Also, vampire hunters will be around even if he isn't.

Blade doesn't need some ridiculous kiddie appeal character to be following him around. Blade is a loner and he definitely wouldn't think of himself as the type to be mentoring someone. He is a supernatural/ horror genre character and he doesn't need any Jubilee type sidekick to mess up his flow.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Blade is a loner.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Blade doesn't need a sidekick nor does he want one

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Yes Blade is a loner but for chrissakes people, this is hypothetical. Have some fun for once in your lives.

I say Kaine. I would love to see that series.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry I just cannot see why he would even bother to went an apprentice. Its massively OOC.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he had to have a Apprenticeship in a mini or so, I wouldn't mind Jubilee. She slays vamps anyway. Plus the banter would be fun.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade is basically immortal. He doesn't need sidekicks. I'd like to see him work with Spider-Man more but him currently in Mighty Avengers is good.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

razor darkholme