Black Panther/Storm Divorce: Why "NOW"....?

• 61 results
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By jhazzroucher

@tempest x said:

i agree dmc. i don't think the marriage should be annulled. storm and bp are the only characters i read in marvel now. so with this development i won't be buying any more marvel... MARVEL SUCKS!!!

Marvel don't have plans of developing their marriage so it's better that the nullification of their marriage happened.

Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Umbraa

Great Blog post...I asked Brevoort, Joe Q and Axel Alonso how it made sense...with Marvel NOW comming up. It doesn't ...SMH.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jhazzroucher

why they went for annulment and not divorce?

Pso_Christen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pso_Christen

@jhazzroucher said:

@Pso_Christen said:

@god_spawn said:

@Pso_Christen: I am aware of all that. My point was T'Challa was not in his right state and in his own head had every slew of ideas to where he could divorce her.

Agreed. I am hoping that AvX VS #5 really pulls through and shines light on both of them. Hopefully saving the marriage.

Noooooooo!!!!!

But if that makes you happy then good luck! : )

Lol thanks. I personally love them together and with me having read their history in Marvel team up, and other adventures before Marvel planned on having them marry, I always wanted them together. So being someone that has read and been rather familiar with their past, I am saddened that it ended this way.

@DMC said:

@Pso_Christen said:

@god_spawn said:

@Pso_Christen: I am aware of all that. My point was T'Challa was not in his right state and in his own head had every slew of ideas to where he could divorce her.

Agreed. I am hoping that AvX VS #5 really pulls through and shines light on both of them. Hopefully saving the marriage.

wait, I thought AvX VS was just fights? Yeah I haven't read any of the AvX VS, I figured they were a waste of time......unless you want a good fight ^_^

It is, but they can be "fighting" in the means of arguing. Daredevil and Psylocke did not fight that much in their VS, but had a lot of talking and eventually ended up in a draw. So I am hoping this "surprise" we were promised, will be one that Storm/Black Panther fans can rejoice in with the lack of them being together lately.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Pso_Christen: you should watch Black Panther cartoon series

Pso_Christen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pso_Christen

@jhazzroucher said:

@Pso_Christen: you should watch Black Panther cartoon series

I have. I have the series on DVD too lol!

I'd love a second season.

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Degalon

Considering that their marriage was totally out of left field and just the result of some idiot executive saying "They are both black so therefore they must be married", I have no issues with them divorcing.

The marriage was SO random...

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PassionFlower

It doesn't make any sense ESPECIALLY separating them now. But who knows what Marvel's end game will be? Maybe this was a way to re-focus on them. Maybe not.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

A random, contrived marriage ends in a random, contrived separation.

At least there's a kind of poetry to it.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They got together in a crappy way, so it makes sense for it to end in a crappy way, though as many others have said I came to accept the marriage after some time. It was never written all that well however. It wasn't going anywhere, Storm's character was being heavily derailed, so why not end it? I don't like the way it makes the concept of marriage look (Ending a marriage without even trying to work things out, no matter what problems have come about, is an awful, just plain awful concept. In a way I find it worse than OMD.) but at least both characters can move on. Not with a great deal of dignity, but if some good writers are brought on I think they can both be fixed.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By DMC

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

I don't like the way it makes the concept of marriage look (Ending a marriage without even trying to work things out, no matter what problems have come about, is an awful, just plain awful concept. In a way I find it worse than OMD.)

Amen to that.....and you're right this is worse than OMD but as you know, that's because the Peter/MJ marriage (or relationship) is so iconic.