#1 Edited by Nerd Of A Hero (823 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to get into Black Panther but I don't know where to start. If their some experts or hardcore fans of the character that know about the character, his best story's, his best feats, best fight s, best crossovers, etc please let me know. I like to read his comics in the 2000's because I'm not a fan of the old comics like the 1960's and stuff, but if there's something that holds up today during that time, then I'll get it. If there's something good or great in the BP and Storm marriage before they broke up, let me know about that as well. (I still think the marriage would've been better if it was handled the right way). I remember some scans of him breaking Red Skulls jaw and dodging Wolverine but I can't recall what issue were those. Thanks.

#2 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I especially loved the Secret Invasion arc by Jason Aaron , that was epic.

#3 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

The last series Black Panther Man Without Fear series was good. I haven't really read much before that myself

#4 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4220 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

I especially loved the Secret Invasion arc by Jason Aaron , that was epic.

Second that. I also loved the arc and especially Palo's art. The three issues shouldn't be hard to track down but If you'd rather they do have a TRADE.

#5 Edited by The_Tree (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

I suggest Chris Priest's run, I've really enjoyed what I've read of it so far.

Jack Kirby's is pretty good too, if you're into late silver age/early bronze age stuff.

#6 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@DoomDoomDoom: @PassionFlower: @The_Tree: Thanx

I like to know more where he breaks Red Skulls jaw and fought Wolverine.though. Also, did he ever fought Hulk, just curious>

#7 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nerd Of A Hero: I think BP breaks his jaw in Avengers #70.

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (15234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nerd Of A Hero said:

I want to get into Black Panther but I don't know where to start. If their some experts or hardcore fans of the character that know about the character, his best story's, his best feats, best fight s, best crossovers, etc please let me know. I like to read his comics in the 2000's because I'm not a fan of the old comics like the 1960's and stuff, but if there's something that holds up today during that time, then I'll get it. If there's something good or great in the BP and Storm marriage before they broke up, let me know about that as well. (I still think the marriage would've been better if it was handled the right way). I remember some scans of him breaking Red Skulls jaw and dodging Wolverine but I can't recall what issue were those. Thanks.

We've waited for more than 5 years but nothing happened. : (