Black Panther or Captain Marvel for Marvel Films?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Kevin Feige has been getting a lot of feedback from fans who want the Black Panther versus having Captain Marvel. I can sympathize with the fans because Captain Marvel could be introduced in the next Guardians of the Galaxy film along with Nova, Quasar and Adam Warlock. Captain Marvel's arrival would be a good sequel follow up since Ronan was destroyed and the Kree empire is probably angry.

As for the Black Panther, they should get Djimon Hounsou to assume the mantle of the Black Panther. I think his role as Korath in Guardians of the Galaxy was a waste of talent anyway. The only thing I'm hesitant about is Black Panther being exclusive to Marvel Films. Primary reason being the wedding between Storm and Black Panther will never take place.

As I'm thinking about it though, if they introduced Vibranium in the first Captain America movie then why didn't they give Black Panther a brief cameo or have him partner up with Cap against Hydra. All that remains is picking the right villains for a Black Panther movie like Ulysses Klaw, Man-Ape (rival tribe), Malice (jealous girlfriend), Achebe (witch doctor) and White Wolf (jealous adoptive brother).

At the same time, it seems like the Fantastic Four's allies and villains are being outsourced to Marvel films. This leaves the Fantastic Four with very little room to have "fantastic" adventures else where. The Kree and Skrull war will never take place, their trip to Wakanda will be cancelled and the existence of the Inhumans won't be discovered by them.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkbeam

I want a BP movie over having a CM movie.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2  Edited By GraniteSoldier

I want both, but I want to see Carol more than T'Challa.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd really like a BP movie.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@granitesoldier: The thing about Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel, she doesn't really have a rogues gallery unless you borrow a few villains from the Avengers. At the same time, I liked Carol when people were calling her Warbird.