jaminligo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jaminligo
No Caption Provided

“The Black Flash.”Death has many faces.... This is just the shape it takes when it comes for speedsters.

Max Mercury

, Flash (second series) #139, July 1998

So what is theBlack Flash really???

Is he part of the Speed Force? or is he really Death itself waiting at the end of the universe and life itself?

He was seen when Barry Allen and Johnny Quick died, and he took Wally West's girlfriend, Linda Park (reminds me of Linkin Park)...who was originally thought to be dead but was later discovered to have be in the speed force.

Throughout DC Universe Death has many faces and names, Black Flash, Black Racer and of course Death of The Endless (Vertigo). Death can exist in many places at once. I read from The Books of Magic that it is waiting at the end of time, putting everything in order and closing the door on all of us.

I take comfort in knowing that Wally has eluded it twice, the second time by running to the end of the very Universe itself, running a race to the end of time, to when Death no longer has meaning, to escape its notice.

But like Max Mercury said "Death is always waiting at the end of every race"

So whether The Black Flash is Death itself or a part of The Speed Force, we know that all Speedster will one day come face to face with this manifestation of Death

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By comicace3

tis true...

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers