Black cat in amazing spider-man 2?

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lord_galactus

How do you feel about this? do you prefer her love to mary jane love story?

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By youknowwhattodo

In this case yes I prefer her over Mary Jane because we've seen 3 Spider-Man movies with Mary Jane as the main love interest, 2 Spider-Man movies with Gwen Stacy as the main love interest (counting ASM2) and one where she was the secondary love interest. We have never seen Black Cat in any of the Spider-Man movies so I think she's past due.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't particularly care. I Just think she's way hotter than MJ ^_^

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

In this case yes I prefer her over Mary Jane because we've seen 3 Spider-Man movies with Mary Jane as the main love interest, 2 Spider-Man movies with Gwen Stacy as the main love interest (counting ASM2) and one where she was the secondary love interest. We have never seen Black Cat in any of the Spider-Man movies so I think she's past due.

Eh wut?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By w0nd

@youknowwhattodo said:

Eh wut?

both gwen and mj have been in 3 movies. Black cat has been in 0

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By youknowwhattodo

@youknowwhattodo said:

Eh wut?

Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy were in multiple Spider-Man movies where they served as the main love interest of Peter Parker. Black Cat hasn't been in any of them, so she's past due. I really can't explain it much more simpler than that, or maybe I can....

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lord_galactus
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@youknowwhattodo said:

Eh wut?

Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy were in multiple Spider-Man movies where they served as the main love interest of Peter Parker. Black Cat hasn't been in any of them, so she's past due. I really can't explain it much more simpler than that, or maybe I can....

Gwen has been the love intrest in 1 and she will be in 2, Felicia will not be the love interest in AS2.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gwen has been the love intrest in 1 and she will be in 2, Felicia will not be the love interest in AS2.

Gwen was a love interest in......sigh.....Spider-Man 3

No Caption Provided

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By youknowwhattodo

@jonny_anonymous: This is what I said "2 Spider-Man movies with Gwen Stacy as the main love interest (counting ASM2) and one where she was the secondary love interest" I counting ASM 1 and ASM2 as the 2 Spider-Man movies where Gwen Stacy was the main love interest and the one where Gwen was the secondary was in Spider-Man 3.

I know Felicia Hardy will not be the main love interest in ASM2, but the question by the OP was do I prefer her over Mary Jane in ASM2 and I said yes and I gave my reason.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

What "love"??? there's no love between her and Spider-Man, she's a glorified booty call. Make Mine Mary Jane.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

No Caption Provided

Hm strange, I don't recall that happening.... ever.

@jonny_anonymous: This is what I said "2 Spider-Man movies with Gwen Stacy as the main love interest (counting ASM2) and one where she was the secondary love interest" I counting ASM 1 and ASM2 as the 2 Spider-Man movies where Gwen Stacy was the main love interest and the one where Gwen was the secondary was in Spider-Man 3.

I know Felicia Hardy will not be the main love interest in ASM2, but the question by the OP was do I prefer her over Mary Jane in ASM2 and I said yes and I gave my reason.

But ASM 2 isn't out yet so we don't even know what she will be like in it.

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Here's my question, what is the point to this? The question was asked if I prefer Black Cat to be in ASM2 or Mary Jane and I said Black Cat because she hasn't been in any of the movies before. What about this has inspired you to respond 3 times to me? I thought it was a perfectly harmless answer.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: I was just curios is all. It sounded like you didn't know that Black Cat is going to be in ASM 2 anyway.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd tap that.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

No Caption Provided

why the sigh?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cattlebattle

@cattlebattle said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

No Caption Provided

why the sigh?

Because that movie is kind of bad, and Gwen Stacys role in it is so unnecessary.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare said:

@cattlebattle said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

No Caption Provided

why the sigh?

Because that movie is kind of bad, and Gwen Stacys role in it is so unnecessary.

So it was Spiderman's Batman & Robin?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare said:

So it was Spiderman's Batman & Robin?

lol. Not that bad.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By w0nd

What "love"??? there's no love between her and Spider-Man, she's a glorified booty call. Make Mine Mary Jane.

thats what most comic book/ movie chicks are when they are considered "love interests"

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 the_stegman  Moderator

@w0nd said:

@the_stegman said:

thats what most comic book/ movie chicks are when they are considered "love interests"

Well, with the exception of a few, most romance in CBMs feel forced and unnecessary anyway. With the expection of Pepper and Tony in the Iron man series, I can't think of any CBM that had a love relationship I liked.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Wow. They're just putting it all on the table now, aren't they? This movie feels really desperate.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't particularly care. I Just think she's way hotter than MJ ^_^

No Caption Provided

Black Cat is hotter than a lot of women in both DC and Marvel.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#24 JediXMan  Moderator

@w0nd said:

@the_stegman said:

Well, with the exception of a few, most romance in CBMs feel forced and unnecessary anyway. With the expection of Pepper and Tony in the Iron man series, I can't think of any CBM that had a love relationship I liked.

I, for one, liked the relationship between Bruce and Betty in the Incredible Hulk. It felt more realistic than in other movies.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Yea but a lot of people seem to have a soft spot for MJ. Generally preferring her strongly.