Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Marionettegeist

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/04/18/bioshock-movie-may-be-back-on/

Please, dear god, please.

I've always thought that the Bioshock series could make for one of the most interesting game to film movie conversions. The dark, underwater, ruined utopia setting, Splicers roaming the grounds, Big Daddies standing as silent protectors for their creepy, almost horrific, Little Sisters. The atmosphere alone is enough to sell me on the idea, and the story is no less interesting.

Of course that's my opinion. What are your thoughts on a possible Bioshock movie?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well we don't know anything yet,but done right it can be amazing.A movie like Bioshock would extremely expensive to do though so we'll see.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh goodie, this sh!t again.

"No really, we're really making it!"

"We know the director has dropped out and we're not even close to amassing the budget, but this film is definitely being made!"

"Who cares if the producer is practically denying the film's existence, this thing is totally in the works!"

"Yes, we know we said it was canceled, but since when does that mean it will never be made?"

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although I kinda think Bioshock should stay in games,maybe it might work maybe not.Somethings like anime don't really translate well to live-action

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marionettegeist

@sheenlantern said:

Oh goodie, this sh!t again.

"No really, we're really making it!"

"We know the director has dropped out and we're not even close to amassing the budget, but this film is definitely being made!"

"Who cares if the producer is practically denying the film's existence, this thing is totally in the works!"

"Yes, we know we said it was canceled, but since when does that mean it will never be made?"

Yeah, I know, but I can dream right?

@flameboy298 said:

Although I kinda think Bioshock should stay in games,maybe it might work maybe not.Somethings like anime don't really translate well to live-action

I think most things could translate to live-action, it's just that sometimes the executives expect the popularity of the franchise without having to actually put in the effort to make the movie anything like the franchise. And sometimes shows can be hard to condense down to a movie screen time, but I don't really think that would be a problem with Bioshock.