Bio Change

Noir Morte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noir Morte

Why do some people change thier bio to something totally diffrent like Methos?Not hating on Methos though.And do you think it alright ot change.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kurrent

Its kinda like a revamp in comic books, same character but different story Also people have worked hard on submissions and they don't  want to lose their points.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

umm, I change my bio because my character develops in my head as I go...I've been working on the character for six years so I'm not going to stop now...

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gloom

*Feels guilty as charged since has changed around 10 times before.*

I think the reason I change so often is that I underuse my character so I don't get, like, attached to them. I mean, if I created them, I like them for sure but I end up changing my mind for something I like more, at the moment. The only time I really developed a character was with Dahlia, my sigil-powered witch, and even her I ended up changing (though for a different reason).

Noir Morte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Noir Morte

Ah I understand.Whats a revamp in comic books.

kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kinggamer97
Gloom said:
"*Feels guilty as charged since has changed around 10 times before.*

I think the reason I change so often is that I underuse my character so I don't get, like, attached to them. I mean, if I created them, I like them for sure but I end up changing my mind for something I like more, at the moment. The only time I really developed a character was with Dahlia, my sigil-powered witch, and even her I ended up changing (though for a different reason)."
Yea that happend to me once.I always find something I think is cooler.(I'm Noir Morte by the Way)