#1 Posted by Noir Morte (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do some people change thier bio to something totally diffrent like Methos?Not hating on Methos though.And do you think it alright ot change.

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Its kinda like a revamp in comic books, same character but different story Also people have worked hard on submissions and they don't  want to lose their points.

#3 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

umm, I change my bio because my character develops in my head as I go...I've been working on the character for six years so I'm not going to stop now...

#4 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

*Feels guilty as charged since has changed around 10 times before.*

I think the reason I change so often is that I underuse my character so I don't get, like, attached to them. I mean, if I created them, I like them for sure but I end up changing my mind for something I like more, at the moment. The only time I really developed a character was with Dahlia, my sigil-powered witch, and even her I ended up changing (though for a different reason).

#5 Posted by Noir Morte (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah I understand.Whats a revamp in comic books.

#6 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"*Feels guilty as charged since has changed around 10 times before.*

I think the reason I change so often is that I underuse my character so I don't get, like, attached to them. I mean, if I created them, I like them for sure but I end up changing my mind for something I like more, at the moment. The only time I really developed a character was with Dahlia, my sigil-powered witch, and even her I ended up changing (though for a different reason)."
Yea that happend to me once.I always find something I think is cooler.(I'm Noir Morte by the Way)