#1 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

So I was wondering what you think are the encounters that ended with the most humiliating defeats you have ever seen in comics. Would be better if you have scans and could be from any superhero from marvel or dc.

My picks are

1. Bane breaking batman

2.Spidey beating the living daylight out of firelord.

Waiting to see your picks.

#2 Posted by WillPayton (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a superhero, but Darkseid getting mugged is high up there on the humiliation scale:

#3 Posted by TheBournePoster (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Perethorn (3402 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos getting owned by squirrel girl

#5 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

When Batman knocked out Guy Gardner with ONE PUNCH!

#7 Edited by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: Yeah Bane breaking Batman after Batman fought damn near every villain he's ever faced without sleep for 3 days and was damn near half dead from injury and exhaustion, yeah that's a total humiliation for Batman (Note the sarcasm).

I always laugh when Bane fans call that an accomplishment when it basically amounts to kicking a guy when he was down.

#8 Edited by Edamame (28194 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Bane breaking Batman after Batman fought damn near every villain he's ever faced without sleep for 3 days and was damn near half dead from injury and exhaustion, yeah that's a total humiliation for Batman (Note the sarcasm).

I always laugh when Bane fans call that an accomplishment when it basically amounts to kicking a guy when he was down.

I agree with this post. lol

That situation was so unfair.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame: Also the fact that the first time he went up against a healthy well rested Bruce, Bane got his ass handed to him, takes a bit of steam out of that "achievement"

#10 Posted by RDClip (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

That one issue of the Ultmates where Cap beat the crap out of Ant Man while he was in giant form was pretty humiliating (and it was all downhill from there for Dr. Pym)

#11 Posted by Edamame (28194 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame: Also the fact that the first time he went up against a healthy well rested Bruce, Bane got his ass handed to him, takes a bit of steam out of that "achievement"

Exactly. lol That basically proves Bane's incompetence and Batman's superiority.

#12 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

When Antman had sex with his dead friends girlfriend on his own grave.... Iv only heard about it but thats gota be the biggest humiliation on earth. The "What are you looking at?" gota be the cherry on top lol.

#13 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

When Antman had sex with his dead friends girlfriend on his own grave.... Iv only heard about it but thats gota be the biggest humiliation on earth. The "What are you looking at?" gota be the cherry on top lol.

....ew

#14 Edited by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a crossover where batman beat the crap out of hulk in H2H combat. Ridiculous. I don't have scans but I have seen them.

#15 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that was hilarious indeed. Possibly the biggest humiliation in the comic book history.

#16 Posted by RustyRoy (12812 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TheReptile (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl vs Doom

#18 Edited by Xwraith (18661 posts) - - Show Bio

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy said:

Yeah, that was hilarious indeed. Possibly the biggest humiliation in the comic book history.

I guess Batgod has been around longer than I thought.