Big Rigs Trucks are Faster that Flash.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Today I learned that in Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, the maximum speed that a truck going in reverse can attain is 12.3 Undecillion miles per hour. That's 10^36 MPH, or 18.3 Octillion times the speed of light.

At a certain point, the distance traveled as noted by the odometer changes to 1.$ and upon reaching 12.3 Undecillion MPH, the speed also changes to 1.$ and all checkpoints turn green, instantly winning the race.

Assuming the observable universe as a sphere with diameter of 92 billion lightyears, that means that this truck travelling at maximum speed could traverse the diameter of the observable universe in under 160 picoseconds. At that point, the kinetic energy contained within the truck would be equivalent to the energy released by a quasar if compressed over one hundred Nonillion years (10^32 years) of uniform production. That means that if you were hit by this truck, it would be like every atom in your body being shot with an individual supermassive black hole cannon fourteen thousand times over (fuzzy calculations there due to probable failure to transmit 100% of the energy to your body, but I have an unknown number of orders in leeway due to calculating energy by the fucking year).

I think I have a new favorite godkiller scenario. Hell, at this point I think that this truck is my new favorite superhero. Think about it: in the canon of Big Rigs, the truck (who I will from now on refer to as an anthropomorphous vehicle-themed superhero named Big Rig) has feats rivaling top-tier superheroes:

- phasing through literally any obstacle, no matter the density or size. Nothing physical can harm him.

- extreme kinetic manipulation, retaining speed no matter how quickly he alters direction, which is instantly.

- able to travel so fast that he ascends to godhood and becomes the entire universe, being everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

- able to easily withstand the forces of travel at speeds many

-illions of times the speed of light and the accretion of the mass of many -illions of times the mass of supermassive black holes

- if he were to hit something, he would likely explode the entire universe out of existence I am now officially in the Big Rig fandom.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By I_Am_Lightning
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!!
BUMP!!!

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Straight-Fire  Online

Tl;dr.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

then they are pretty much faster than anything

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Yes

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol avgn video wasn't that like the top comment?