Beyonders next target the White Hot Room and Phoenix?

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EarthsMightiest

Well, with the destruction of the of Marvel Higher Cosmic Tier yesterday what's to fall next? If these Beyonders/Ivory Kings are intent on destroying the Marvel Multiverse then its only logical that there next assault will be on the Nexus of All Realities the Center of Creation the Heart of the Phoenix the White Hot Room.

White Hot Room

The reasoning is two fold:

1. In the Uncanny Avengers Kang/Twins arc showed when a Celestial is destroyed its energy or life force returns to the WHR to eventually return. The Beyonders laid a trap and all the Celestials in the multiverse fell into it and were slaughtered, in order to prevent their return you would want destroy their safe haven.

2. Also residing in the WHR is Jean Grey (616) as the ultimate manifestation of the White Phoenix of the Crown along with the other Phoenix Avatars. The WP can cut away unwanted timestreams no doubt something that the Beyonders wouldn't want at their backs as they face Rabum Alal.

If I was the Beyonders the WHR would be my next target. Any opinions or thoughts on whats next to crumble!

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

FaithPlusOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While on a lot of levels Pheonix of the white crown seems like a logical target it might be self-destructive. The Pheonix is said to be the source of all life, and her destruction could mean the end of the Beyonders too. Although that rule may not apply to the guys who triple-teamed the Living Tribunal to death.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While on a lot of levels Pheonix of the white crown seems like a logical target it might be self-destructive. The Pheonix is said to be the source of all life, and her destruction could mean the end of the Beyonders too. Although that rule may not apply to the guys who triple-teamed the Living Tribunal to death.

But the Beyonder's are not native to the Marvel multiverse.

FaithPlusOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FaithPlusOne

@mysticmedivh:

...Are you sure? We don't really know anything about them outside of their power level is insane and they're implied to have some as-yet-unknown connection to pre-retcon beyonder. People seem to assume there is a vast race of them, but we've only seen three, and the only concrete thing we have to assume there are more of them is that it was implied that pre-retcon beyonder was a child of their race. I don't have on panel evidence to disprove they are not native to the marvel universe buuuut... I have a strong feeling they are since they are in a marvel comic haha.

We really just don't know. All the information we have is a second hand flashback from Hank Pym driven mad. I could just as legitimately argue they're completely native of marvel and we have no idea what their motivations are for what they're doing and why they're doing it now.

EDIT:

Although I am calling Unstoppable Squirrel Girl was created specifically so her last issue is a crossover where when all seems lost in secret wars she snuffs every beyonder off panel shrugs with a stupid grin then they reboot the universe.

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bossdarksied355

It seems that the Phoenix is stuck in writing limbo at the moment. So I doubt we'll see it in the up coming event.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I don't remember them saying the Celestials energy going to the white hot room......scans pls

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But man, shouldn't Hunger be pissed at 'dem Beyonders as well? They're practically starving the poor creature to death by killing the Multiverse.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

I don't remember them saying the Celestials energy going to the white hot room......scans pls

It's UA #22 - Sentry tells Wasp as he is taking the shell away that the Celestial life force will return to the WHR for rebirth. Wasp asks if he is certain and Sentry says he can feel it.

Working on getting you the scan.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dupe threadi made this about a week ago

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@dernman said:

It's UA #22 - Sentry tells Wasp as he is taking the shell away that the Celestial life force will return to the WHR for rebirth. Wasp asks if he is certain and Sentry says he can feel it.

I think I remember that now.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthsmightiest said:

@dernman said:

Couldn't find the scan but you can find the quote at 13:40

Loading Video...

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Interesting

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@shadowswordmaster said:

@earthsmightiest said:

@dernman said:

Couldn't find the scan but you can find the quote at 13:40

Loading Video...

thank you