Why are the ears so long?

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Darkmount1

Am I the only one surprised that Magpie looks more...ravishing than her original appearances? I mean seriously, she looks way prettier than John Byrne's debut of her way back in '86 (facial-wise).

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@k4tzm4n said:

I thought TMNT's animation looked terrible and the overall the show seemed childish. Then I watched it and fell in love with it.

Moral of the story: watch an episode before completely writing it off.

QFTW.

Now I will admit, the action looks good. The CGI? Well I didn't like it for Green Lantern TAS OR TMNT before I saw either show and then after an episode it grew on me. However they BETTER not have Green Lantern make a guest appearance because then it's like

"Hey! Look it's Green Lantern! Nya, nya, you can't have it!!!"

Seriously though, WHY did they have to cancel Young Justice OR Green Lantern for this when Teen Titans Go is showing new episodes on TUESDAY nights compared to DC Nation's 9 AM on Saturday?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@dondave said:

The animation is awful

Amen. Look at the head-shape.

They cancelled Young Justice for this?

They actually cancelled green lantern tas for this :-P

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Still not impressed

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Please DC, no more Batman cartoons. Give someone else a chance, like Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman or even Aquaman.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better off making a Superman cartoon series now.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow... This doesn't even look interesting let alone enjoyable. If I ever watch an episode it would be to see Anarky.

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

@dondave said:

The animation is awful

The equivalent of Green Lantern's animation. The two look nearly the same.

LenSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By LenSnart
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Marvel and DC cartoons are getting worse and worse.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not have a flash or superman show?

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I'm just not feeling it :/ Why can't we just have Young Justice back and have things the way they were? Blah...

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The animation's terrible, and I don't expect much from the story. And also, Mr. Pyg and Anarky in a kids show? What the hell?

Bobsjonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This crap instead of Young Justice? Terrible

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#68 JediXMan  Moderator

I still hate the animation style. It's horrendous.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Color me excited.

ScreamingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always look forward to a new DC animated series, and to those that say they cancelled this for that don't understand how the industry works. Young Justice and Green Lantern didn't perform in toy sales, which cartoon network is know for pulling shows that don't do well in that market. Hell, they almost pulled Justice League until Bruce Timm introduced a new toy line. Had GL movie not bombed and YJ sold better you can be sure we'd have a 2 hour block of DC shows. It's stupid but its the reality of the situation. Just be glad we even got them at all and what we got were two awesome shows.

thebatman98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

I dont know......really....i trust DC as far as animation but i dont know....

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always look forward to a new DC animated series, and to those that say they cancelled this for that don't understand how the industry works. Young Justice and Green Lantern didn't perform in toy sales, which cartoon network is know for pulling shows that don't do well in that market. Hell, they almost pulled Justice League until Bruce Timm introduced a new toy line. Had GL movie not bombed and YJ sold better you can be sure we'd have a 2 hour block of DC shows. It's stupid but its the reality of the situation. Just be glad we even got them at all and what we got were two awesome shows.

Spectacular Spider-Man sold on toys and had great numbers on charts(views) but it got cancelled.....this is how these things work......in unfair ways...

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By novi_homines

There seems to be only one show that could be better than the ones cancelled for it, Avengers Assemble. I am actually really looking forward to it. I loved Avengers: EMH, and I still love that Avengers cast better (maybe AA's cast will expand), but based off of the first episode of Avengers Assemble, I personally think it has the potential to be better than Avengers: EMH.

One thing that I always didn't really like about EMH, was its animation. It looked nice and shiny, but the way characters moved, was just subpar. Especially when comparing it to Young Justice. I always thought YJ had better animation. Avengers Assemble's animation however is simply much better than Avengers: EMH, imo. It looks fantastic. That's a start. If the story can be just as good, I won't mind the change. The first episode is out for free on itunes already. Check it out people.

Loading Video...

TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There seems to be only one show that could be better than the ones cancelled for it, Avengers Assemble. I am actually really looking forward to it. I loved Avengers: EMH, and I still love that Avengers cast better (maybe AA's cast will expand), but based off of the first episode of Avengers Assemble, I personally think it has the potential to be better than Avengers: EMH.

One thing that I always didn't really like about EMH, was its animation. It looked nice and shiny, but the way characters moved, was just subpar. Especially when comparing it to Young Justice. I always thought YJ had better animation. Avengers Assemble's animation however is simply much better than Avengers: EMH, imo. It looks fantastic. That's a start. If the story can be just as good, I won't mind the change. The first episode is out for free on itunes already. Check it out people.

Loading Video...

Loeb pls go

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

make it stop

druzod2501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By druzod2501

I remember hating Batman's design for Justice League, but I got used to it eventually. Maybe I will here too

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Perezite

@dondave said:

The animation is awful

Amen. Look at the head-shape.

They cancelled Young Justice for this?

The animation or the art style?

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are they using Prof.Pyg? he is way to dark for a kids cartoon. I'll give the first episode a shot. I think that it would make more sense to do a superman cartoon since MOS just came out.

Carolina574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Carolina574

@k4tzm4n: AMEN.... Agree with everything you said

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I am very tired of CGI (Pixar included)and only once in a blue moon does it work for me, but I have to say I liked the pacing during the fight scene. CGI rarely does good action pacing in my mind.

But I'm not going to bother with the show anyway. 1: I am sick of Batman hogging all the tv shows and movies, so no other cool DC character has a chance to work. 2: this show will probably cancel in the middle of the 2nd season regardless of what the fans think cause THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE COOL SUPERHERO SHOWS NOWADAYS!!! AARRGGHH!!!

Stretchjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does DC nation need to have only 2 shows airing? And the where is the Superman animated show capitalize off the Man of Steel?

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are they using Prof.Pyg? he is way to dark for a kids cartoon. I'll give the first episode a shot. I think that it would make more sense to do a superman cartoon since MOS just came out.

This!

VanAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave: The animation is well done. I think you are referring more to the visual style of the characters.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

I really enjoyed the Green LAntern the animated series so I think I'll like this too

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dondave: I totally agree with you.. Beware the Batman has the worse animation I've seen..

Soo they cancelled an alright Green Lantern 3d animated series to replace its with and even worse 3d animated series.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicbook fans are some of the most idiotic,dumbest,two-faced,hypocritical fans I've ever met and it's the biggest reason why I barely post here anymore.What's all this b*tching and moaning about? YJ and GL were cancelled cause they didn't sell enough merchandise,if you wanna blame someone for GL then blame the movie,and YJ was garbage,an absolutely terrible fan service show whose only goal was to introduce as many heroes and villains as possible,all those crying about YJ please tell me how many lines of dialogue did Tim and Wonder Girl get even? It was marketed to the wrong audience and wasn't YJ to even begin with.The only YJ villains they used were Harm ,Cheshire and Deathstroke(TT).That show was just riding the success of the JL characters and their villains.

I was skeptical of this new Batman show at first(still am),but I admire the writers decisions to use lesser known characters,and take risks.They have expressively stated that they want to make something other than "just another Joker story".

I'm gonna laugh if this one becomes an instant hit(which it is sure to).

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the villains and the animation

JHorton10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#90  Edited By JHorton10

Looks good but The Batman was better by far

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GrimoireMyst

I will see for myself if its any good but I wonder why they only chose scenes where he's on the receiving end of a beat down to market this. lol

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By entropy_aegis

@eternal19 said:

This!

No not this,by that logic they shouldn't use Joker,Zsasz,Black Mask,Mad Hatter,Croc etc.

@dondave: I totally agree with you.. Beware the Batman has the worse animation I've seen..

Soo they cancelled an alright Green Lantern 3d animated series to replace its with and even worse 3d animated series.

Art and animation are 2 completely different things.

I am very tired of CGI (Pixar included)and only once in a blue moon does it work for me, but I have to say I liked the pacing during the fight scene. CGI rarely does good action pacing in my mind.

But I'm not going to bother with the show anyway. 1: I am sick of Batman hogging all the tv shows and movies, so no other cool DC character has a chance to work. 2: this show will probably cancel in the middle of the 2nd season regardless of what the fans think cause THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE COOL SUPERHERO SHOWS NOWADAYS!!! AARRGGHH!!!

You speak of Batman "hogging" as if he is a living,breathing person.DC gave GL a chance,didn't work.Instead of complaining about Batman how about you support your characters and encourage others to do the same.

@vanace said:

@dondave: The animation is well done. I think you are referring more to the visual style of the characters.

Someone needs to tell these geniuses here the difference between animation and art.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I actually like what I am seeing so far but the CGI bugs me so much.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

This is what they replace Young Justice with? A poorly animated and badly adapted Batman cartoon? I'll pass on this.

Avatar image for captain_superior_blue
Captain_Superior_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks like a steaming pile of garbage. The animation looks dreadful, and they couldn't throw in one major villan for their trailer? CG is the worst choice ever when it comes to bringing a comic to life...

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dondave said:

The animation is awful

I was going to say the same thing...

benblanks86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..... This looks so stiff.

It reminds me of Reboot with the lights turned down.

HA! Tell me about it. Beast Wars had better animation in 1996.

ScreamingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ScreamingGhost

@screamingghost said:

Spectacular Spider-Man sold on toys and had great numbers on charts(views) but it got cancelled.....this is how these things work......in unfair ways...

Unfortunately that was due to ownership rights that Sony gave up and Disney would rather start fresh and maintain full rights of a new series. Also bringing back together a show team after the production has ended is nearly impossible. Sometimes a staff with jump over in mass to a new show or all go different ways. Which sucks because just like the others Spectacular is an amazing show that deserved another season.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By PunyParker

@screamingghost: Yeah....big wound bro.....

But i'd really like DC to expand from these animation movies to series!....i've seen Batman Under the Red Hood,Year one and JL:Doom and they're fantastic!....they could rule in this aspect....(they are already,but y'know)